Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the doll finger is symbolic for producers giving fans the finger for sure :lol.

Initially, I thought the finger looked like a key, so I tried sticking it into the closed drawer in the kitchen, and the door adjacent to room with the TV. Then I tried searching for a missing mannequin hand. After a few hours, I gave up and went back to Arkham Knight :lol.

Yeah, the doll finger is symbolic for producers giving fans the finger for sure :lol.

Yet fans and people are like...

13479907_296974760637385_1751759080_n_zpsoate77qa.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if people have started searching for signs of the Illuminati or disembodied voices for clues yet.

Man the finger is symbolic for capcom giving us the finger for not buying resident evil 6 as Someone already said. Nobody knows what the hell it does .

I bet in RE 7, they'll open up the locked door on the first floor, and we'll find out that we have to use the jagged end of the doll finger to pull out a key dead man's a nus. Then you use the butt key to escape through the basement where the hillbilly won't find you. 30 additional minutes of gameplay!

I'm just thinking, if Capcom truly wanted to recreate the experience from a game like RE 1, then they would've set this game in another mansion estate or a castle. A house is way too small to keep you entertained for hours - assuming that's the only setting for this game.

I'm just thinking, if Capcom truly wanted to recreate the experience from a game like RE 1, then they would've set this game in another mansion estate or a castle. A house is way too small to keep you entertained for hours - assuming that's the only setting for this game.

Well it won't be this house in the final game, that's for sure. In a recent interview the director of the game said the scale and scope of the game will be much larger than the demo implies..............

..........so expect to be finding keys and fingers while fighting off enormous fly monsters inside a giant volcano while Robo-Wesker hurls Chris Redfields at you :lecture

This demo wasnt specifically made for RE. Well, originally it was a tech demo that several people were allowed to play at certain events ( and not record ) they decided to build the house around the pre-existing area and dirty the place up, add interactubles and call it Re 7

Clancy was the playable character in the demo, so him I guess. Or was that the cameraman? I forget.

5 is pretty good, dont bother with 6.

yea 6 is really bad dont even bother lol

RE5 is a really good splitscreen/co-op action game, but barely embodies anything RE. Never played 6.

Thanks, guys. haven't played RE4 in ages, but so desperate for horror games, RE 5 and 6 are calling my name. Didn't help that I found the RE7 demo 'Silent hill' like - which is my cup of tea, style-wise!

RE6 is really bad....but you can find it for really cheap on PS4/XB1 or even PS3/360

RE5, Revelations and Revelations 2 are solid though

I honestly would rather a story of the guys in the found video, investigating haunted houses than playing another virus game. This should not be RE and just a new IP.

Thanks, guys. haven't played RE4 in ages, but so desperate for horror games, RE 5 and 6 are calling my name. Didn't help that I found the RE7 demo 'Silent hill' like - which is my cup of tea, style-wise!

Revelations 1 & 2 is where its at. Way better than 5 & 6.

Back