Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still never played this so called resident evil game. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm... I don't care for RE past Veronica anyway.
So for me it's a better game, gameplay wise. At least everything before the idiotic choise you're forced to make.

DLCs are pure crap tho, that's for sure.

I thought I was the only one, I always say this piece of **** makes 6 look like a masterpiece and I always get **** fot it, but hey, it's the truth.

RE7 tried way too hard to be the anti RE6. If it wasn't just boring Molds as enemies, I may feel different. Despite being a action filled mess, RE6 was still fun.

Now that I think about it, fixed cameras in RE7 would of made it better than the last 18 years of the series despite it being incredibly boring.

I have my PS3 setup in my bedroom and always playing 2 and 3. I should connect my GameCube as well but as far this so called RE7... I’m not interested.

Oh I enjoyed playing code Veronica on the PS4, still a challenging game to this date. :lol

If re7 had better enemies and a better story it would of been one of the greats. But they put next to nothing in that game. Hated the mold. Re6 is a horrible game but the enemy variety is good.

But **** re6

Next game they should keep that same fp atmosphere and add actual scary **** in the game. Next game should take place entirely in a city. Or an island . Idk.

What places has re not visited yet?

Fixed camera or GTFO. The majority of RE fans have wanted it for years since we cut our teeth with tank controls when the series started.

Enough of ****ing around already.

I love tank controls and fixed camera but only in melee combat based games. Aside from the usual ***T-IN-YOUR-FACE stupidity of every modern FPS, I really liked the overall aesthetic of RE7. :dunno

I liked first person to. I feel if done right it could make for a perfect re game. Especially if you play as just a regular civilian and not some soldier.

I’ll always be the guy who never liked tank controls. Idk.

AtXCxhs.gif

Back