Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Markiplier is ok but he is overrated a tad.

pewdiepie is too much though. Some people tried making him the face of the LGBT community since he had an apartment evicted due to his landlord thinking he was gay :lol

Not a tad... he's got such a punchable jug head. I across the board hate the overractionary clown mentality on ****ing Youtube. Just play ****ing games and comment on them...

after seeing this in my feed yeah I'm gonna agree

13939520_1106632039416495_3044492956217868435_n.jpg

:lol

This girl my fiance is friends with is obsessed with him... it's sickening these talentless hacks get such a huge fanbase.

Sorta related; this thread and (to me) the cool demo for RE7 got me in the mood for RE. Played the HD re-make on Xbox. Picked up a true original PSone and playing it now. As great as the Re-make was, I cannot contain my giddy excitement for seeing live action cutscenes....cheesy, but in the best possible way.....

Already got RE2 and RE3 on PSone. Gonna be busy killing zombies. If I don't make it, ya know why (due to lack of sunlight and exercise, naturally). The Slim Ps2 for $60 was the best purchase I've ever made on Gamestop.com

It looks quality at least. Maybe that this synopsis just looks ****** being described through text. The series has needed a reboot... and this HAS to be better than RE6.

RE6 would of been fine if it just stayed in Tall Oaks the entire game.

It looks quality at least. Maybe that this synopsis just looks ****** being described through text. The series has needed a reboot... and this HAS to be better than RE6.

RE6 would of been fine if it just stayed in Tall Oaks the entire game.

With no QTE and over the top action, just Leon. Heck, even having sherry would've been okay. If she was attending Ivy University. Alas, that time has passed. :lol with 7, I'll wait and watch for more info and videos but this is not RE! They've changed so much might as well be a reboot or a new IP game. Because this is not the Resident Evil I know. Zero excitement for this entry. At least I have the Final Chapter. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No but I just hope it's not a hide and seek game through and through. I really hope you shoot zombies and fight bosses. Looks like you get a wide array of guns but it still doesn't feel like re. But maybe this is what they could come up with. Either that or more over the shoulder action gameplay.

Over the shoulder isn't bad, however you have to make the atmosphere scary. I hope we see somthing from the actual game itself.

Also the no cutscenes thing really throws me off. And how will you save?

With no QTE and over the top action, just Leon. Heck, even having sherry would've been okay. If she was attending Ivy University. Alas, that time has passed. :lol with 7, I'll wait and watch for more info and videos but this is not RE! They've changed so much might as well be a reboot or a new IP game. Because this is not the Resident Evil I know. Zero excitement for this entry. At least I have the Final Chapter. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would have preferred this set up, by far. But this isn't RE, not at all. Though I do feel like this could work better with Clock Tower actually...anyone remember that? :lol

Back