Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're going with supernatural elements I'm sorry but it's not Resident Evil. Why can't Capcom just make a different game instead? :lol stop experimenting with the series. It's not working! The series is so lost now... They're trying to mimic other games but getting lost on what made Resident Evil, Resident Evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'll block whoever pisses him off, especially if you ask him about the current state RE/DMC. He's hilarious, and he'll reply to every fan tweet, usually with insults. :rotfl

Oh okay than I did remember that right mostly. Why's he so bitter about RE?

Oh okay than I did remember that right mostly. Why's he so bitter about RE?

He's not bitter about RE, he's bitter about fans constantly asking him to return since he's not working for Capcom anymore. He'll comment and retweet if you're talking about his past work, but he doesn't seem to care about the trash that RE has become. Heck, why not ask him something yourself? He'll either like your question or get mad about it. He's always ready to interact with fans which is why I follow him on his account rather than lame Kojima.

He's not bitter about RE, he's bitter about fans constantly asking him to return since he's not working for Capcom anymore. He'll comment and retweet if you're talking about his past work, but he doesn't seem to care about the trash that RE has become. Heck, why not ask him something yourself? He'll either like your question or get mad about it. He's always ready to interact with fans which is why I follow him on his account rather than lame Kojima.

"I'm alright."

Just know this, it stopped making sense a decade ago.

I truly believe you. LOL, which is kinda sad. But, hey, I am BEYOND jealous that Resident Evil fans (and I may become one w 7) get new games, whereas Silent Hill fans get cruel teases, like PT, that is eventually pulled out from under us. So, a bit of sour grapes jealously, but will say the trailer for Bio-hazard 7: Resident Evil looks like my kind of horror game.

Downloading P.T from the store right now (2.9GB).

I feel happy, because I had deleted it from the HDD and never couldn't get it back again , Well, Let's see if Kojima's team have been doing something during the last two years.

Ryan is right, Kamiya will block in a heart beat. He had to set up rules, and I'm pretty sure some people get blocked on purpose more then accidentally :lol his responses are the best though

I truly believe you. LOL, which is kinda sad. But, hey, I am BEYOND jealous that Resident Evil fans (and I may become one w 7) get new games, whereas Silent Hill fans get cruel teases, like PT, that is eventually pulled out from under us. So, a bit of sour grapes jealously, but will say the trailer for Bio-hazard 7: Resident Evil looks like my kind of horror game.

I'm a huge fan of the first 3 installments of both series. You should try out the RE Remake, it's just near perfection and it will feel right at home for a SH fan.

Ryan is right, Kamiya will block in a heart beat. He had to set up rules, and I'm pretty sure some people get blocked on purpose more then accidentally :lol his responses are the best though

Fan: "What do u think of RE7?"

Kamiya: "Go ask ur mom and blocked"

Fan: "my friend is so srry 4 upsetting you, he say he didn't mean it. Can u plzz unblk him? Plzzz!"

Kamiya: "Ok."

:lol:lol

Silent Hill 2 I'd say might be the greatest work of fiction I've ever played, by a huge huge margin.

Fan: "What do u think of RE7?"

Kamiya: "Go ask ur mom and blocked"

Fan "my friend is so srry 4 upsetting you, he say he didn't mean it. Can u plzz unblk him? Plzzz!"

Kamiya: "Ok."

:lol:lol
he would probably block the second fan :lol

219401531_624.v1465926060.jpg
#bringbackshinjimikami then?

and fans will be ranting RE is becoming another Evil Within lol

So this has been confirmed to exist within the same RE universe we all know. It takes place 4 years after RE6. And theres a small photo of an umbrella corp helicopter implying this house could be part of an experiment. We shall seeeeee

Resident Evil 7: paranormal activity

So this has been confirmed to exist within the same RE universe we all know. It takes place 4 years after RE6. And theres a small photo of an umbrella corp helicopter implying this house could be part of an experiment. We shall seeeeee

Hopefully they're bringing back Umbrella! T-Virus and G-Virus. I wonder why Capcom didn't make the virus spread... We've had so many outbreaks... But they send the heroes to stop. Just like the Avengers. :lol

Back