Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. Don't give me The Conjuring and tell me it's Resident Evil, Capcom. If I wanted to fight some spooky ghosts, I'd play Luigi's Mansion. Where's the BOWs? What happened to the master of unlocking? I need to know if her hair changed back from blonde to brunette. Not one ink ribbon in sight either. Jeez.

Replace the title with anything else and it would have came off as your by the numbers horror game. When I heard Capcom was trying to bring back horror, I was hoping in the vibe of the original game.

Plus is this a VR only game?

This is as much "not resident evil" as RE6 was. But at least that had strands we could grab onto...this is just...empty. Oooo a guy walks past a door...yawn...

I dont think the VR is mandatory but it's clear they build the game with vr in mind.

PA...will you hold me? i need to be held.

tumblr_nrihjpU3lc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capcom Horror Story: RE 7. At least there's no giraffe in the logo... :lol

I wonder if they're ditching Rev2 storyline...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is very disappointing. I don't want ghost in my re game or serial killers. Where are the bows and zombies ? No umbrella in sight? Can you even shoot in this game?

Kinda reminds me of the Texas chainsaw massacre remake trailer

I have no clue what to think yet, but the trailer reminded me the grimier corners of the Spencer Mansion. Looking forward to giving the demo a go, but I expect the Resident Evil-ness will become apparent in time.

Its just P.T they even hired a guy who worked on Phantom pain and P.T.

Ill pass. It looks nothing more than one of those Amnesia or Outlast or other countless indie horror games.

Anybody else worried about RE2 remake now?

Played the demo. Im sure theres a picture of a UBCS helicopter next to the phone at the end

Its just P.T they even hired a guy who worked on Phantom pain and P.T.

Ill pass. It looks nothing more than one of those Amnesia or Outlast or other countless indie horror games.

Anybody else worried about RE2 remake now?

not really, because its a remake of RE2

RE7 is running on an entirely different engine

Back