Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Go tell addarogie, go tell annaro-oh-bee, go tell agarogee, that evraybodies dead!"

Gotta hand it to Capcom though, they took P.T from the trash bin after Konami threw it away. I think they deserve some credit.

I honestly dont know what to think really. It was creepy as hell and the graphics were amazing, but the first person perspective really threw me which now when I think about it is kind of the point. You expect RE to be one thing after ages and now Capcom throw us a curveball.

I guess this means now I have to invest in a VR headset.

It comes off similar to how the RE4 prototype footage was. The one newspaper said "ghosts sighted" and that had ghosts in it, or at least hallucinations of them.

I don't know... it may be scary, but it doesn't seem RE at all.

It comes off similar to how the RE4 prototype footage was. The one newspaper said "ghosts sighted" and that had ghosts in it, or at least hallucinations of them.

I don't know... it may be scary, but it doesn't seem RE at all.

A couple of fans I read think this could be an elaborate hoax by Capcom and that the real RE 7 will be much like 4 and 5 in visual and how you play it.

FB pages are saying RE fans are nothing but whiners. We wants virus monsters without over the top action, not ****ing ghosts.

When i saw a demo playable it was like christmas. The demo is a great 20 minutes. For p.t. It was not scary, i give it the benefit of the doubt. It also was not well designed in the way you go from point A, to B getting items and you again, give benefit of the doubt the designers will take you all over the house so you experience everything. so you dont feel compeled to explore. you feel you are being guided around. By the time i escaped i thought id missed a bunch out. But when i went back a 2nd time, i hadnt.

I hope this is just a teaser like p.t. and we get the 3rd person RE game in 7. This... was not what i wanted. People are mocking umbrella corps... well now we have walking simulator lost my car key edition.

I wonder why this had to be a Resident Evil game, it looks absolutely nothing like RE.

As much as I love RE4, it's the main reason the series had been derailed.

When you look at RE2-3-CV they all still use the RE1 formula. Grand puzzles that don't make any sense and a lot of backtracking. While that's fine, I don't think we should of stayed with that forever. I thought RE4 did it right while giving us a bit more action while still keeping horror elements in it.

Capcom read way too much into that, and we got plane crashes and grasshopper monsters.

922a1609742d025d752372373f7ff737.jpg

b2fb612c32b762986f583c19db229a5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 onwards. Ass.

I dunno for me it's prime ended with Code Veronica. The more out there all these various TGFDSQLMNOP- virus mutations became the less interested I was in the series.

I'm not sure if this demo is a step in the right direction or not, but this franchise certainly needs a cleanish slate to work with after the years of meh.

Back