Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Belloq on the way!

I got on the wait list a few days after ordering the exclusive Toht and it looks like it converted! Woo hoo!

- J

I've now got five 1/6 Indys (ROTLA, market Indy with whip sans jacket, TOD Indy, TLC Indy, Prof. Indy)... One of them needs a home with this pedestal.:D

Got mine.

Didn't see this one coming this quick... but I'm keepin him.

Not sure I'll really get much use out of the pedestal other than a few pictures, but I want to keep this -- only 1,000 pedestals made -- since I'm getting Toht's environment piece.

I'm going to support this environment thing SS has going, as I think it would be great for other lines as well.

Got mine.

Didn't see this one coming this quick... but I'm keepin him.

Not sure I'll really get much use out of the pedestal other than a few pictures, but I want to keep this -- only 1,000 pedestals made -- since I'm getting Toht's environment piece.

I'm going to support this environment thing SS has going, as I think it would be great for other lines as well.

My ROTLA Indy will definitely stay posed with it.
I agree that the environment exclusive that SS has going is great (and if I didn't already have an adequate 1/6 ark with the Hasbro offering I might have kept my Exc. Toht order) and I too wish it would go over to other lines as well.

Got my notice! It seems a bit sooner than expected, but 15 days puts it in February just like the site said!

$60 is not a bad deal for something like that. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up on eBay for $75-$100. Hope not because I want one badly.

Got mine. I did not expect this until at least March. The Medi Crystal Skull Indy hasn't even hit yet.

And damn, he costs just as much as my speeding ticket.

I know, just answering my own question... :D

I checked the SDCC video linked on the Belloq page and Klauder says the idol IS metal. An extra bonus.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=39081

Eager to see those final prod pics next week.

Thats great, I didn't even realise we were getting the idol, I figured we'd have to use the one that came with Indy.

Back