Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that the Sankara Stones would probably come with the Adventurer version of Indy from that film (yes I think we'll get four Indys probably more) So Mola would probably come with the Skull but the Sankara Stones would be attached or something allong those lines.

Why do you think that, exactly?

I have a feeling that the Sankara Stones would probably come with the Adventurer version of Indy from that film (yes I think we'll get four Indys probably more) So Mola would probably come with the Skull but the Sankara Stones would be attached or something allong those lines.

I think if we even get another Indy in adventure gear (which I seriously doubt), t will be an older KOTCS Indy. If they did, however, I can see it being a beat and bloody version of Indy for TOD - with no stones. The Sankara Stones will most likely come in some type of "environment" with Mola Ram if the line even gets that far.

I'm still torn about this guy. I really want the pedistal but I'm not sure if I want Belloq. If anybody just wants him let me know and maybe we can work out a deal.

Hey Madden.. I may be interested in picking up the Belloq figure from you if you just want the pedestal... shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out..

I'm starting to really look forward to getting him, even though it's just a guy in a white suit! But the pedestal is fantastic! Dunno where I'll find room for them!

The pedestal makes me wish the sand sack Indy comes with should have had a flat bottom so it sits on the pedestal after the switcheroo! Or better yet, Rene and the pedestal should have come with the flat-bottomed sack instead of the idol since everyone probably already has the idol with Indy!

Belloq on the way!

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Dr. Rene Belloq 12-inch Figure with Idol Chamber Environment – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 15 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 11 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 19 lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Dr. Rene Belloq 12-inch Figure with Idol Chamber Environment – Sideshow Exclusive (item #39081) from our Indiana Jones collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 15 days.

Re: Belloq on the way!

15 Days? Wow. I think my WL has a great chance of converting since people are being hit hard.

Re: Belloq on the way!

mine.jpg

Again we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away.

Back