Longest time between figure solicitation and delivery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Longest PO I had was the Mezco Mr. Freeze at 3 years. Lost the original 2020 order when Dorkside Toys went under but BBTS got some in mid '23.

Longest 1/6 pre-order goes to the Mars Toys '89 Joker. 1 year and 10 months.
2nd longest is '02 Green Goblin 1 year and 9 months.
Pretty sure #3's going to Mars's '89 Bruce.

Prediction: this thread will become about unfulfilled HT promises...
I agree! So, to set some terms, we are primarily talking about third party figures that were put up for pre-order and ultimately shipped years later.

Another one I can remember was the 玖安 Nine x Virus NV001 1/6 Samurai Figure Ordered 22nd May 2020, sent July 2023 from KG hobby

Haven’t pre-ordered it but the Flash Back Dexter figure has had quite a wait. Announced in June 2021. No updates and constant delays. Can’t remember when it was originally supposed to come out.

Big Chief Studios Laurel and Hardy 1:6 figure. I preodered it in September of 2019. The figure was canceled and the company went bankrupt in July 2023. So that was almost a 4 year wait for nothing but the gigantic sucking sound that took $2000 worth of preorders from me.

Now Big Chief Studios are remembered for crap products and broken promises. Add them to the list of dodgy producers like Molecule8.

Big Chief Studios Laurel and Hardy 1:6 figure. I preodered it in September of 2019. The figure was canceled and the company went bankrupt in July 2023. So that was almost a 4 year wait for nothing but the gigantic sucking sound that took $2000 worth of preorders from me.
That is simply heartbreaking. Sorry about that

While not a pre order so not truly on topic, I remember seeing pics of the Platz Hobby prototypes of the Kerberos Panzer Jager back in... was it 2009?? 2010??? Can't even remember exact year. I was very excited for it and was waiting eagerly to order but IIRC the earthquake and Tsunami preceeded the cancellation of all their products due to to damage caused in the event and it wasn't until HT picked up the project that we finally could get the figure quite some years later.

Now, if HT could just take over the Threezero LMS Gabriel, District 9 Christopher Johnson and Dead Space 3 Carver that would be great. And release their own Elizabeth Shaw, team suit War Machine and Ultron drones too. Thanks.

Back