Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Hasbro mail away ark is fetching $60-$80 on ebay, I guarantee that you can probably get the full $140 for the pedestal alone!

I mean, um, yeah, you're probably right. Tell you what. I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for $70.:naughty

:D

Well let's see if I keep it on order. :)

I did check and Belloq is actually $80, so the real cost of the pedestal is down to $60. I don't know -- that's a whole figure almost.

Maybe if I make a custom SATIPO I would keep it.

Well let's see if I keep it on order. :)

I did check and Belloq is actually $80, so the real cost of the pedestal is down to $60. I don't know -- that's a whole figure almost.

Maybe if I make a custom SATIPO I would keep it.

What if the pedestal actually works? You take the idol off it, replace it with the sandbag, then your room starts caving in on you. Now is it worth it? ;)

Yeah, it'd be worth it then! A big boulder would come rolling down towards you out of your attic! :whip :D

I'm still getting the exclusive Belloq for the idol environment for my Sideshow Indy.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but who'd like to start sourcing some safari gear for Renee? I'd love to get him some togs from the first time we see him!

IMO, the idol environment is the better exclusive compared to the Ark. It certainly seems to be more detailed, larger, and accurate. Why it's only $60 while the ark is $70 is a mystery to me.

IMO, the idol environment is the better exclusive compared to the Ark. It certainly seems to be more detailed, larger, and accurate. Why it's only $60 while the ark is $70 is a mystery to me.

Because it's the Ark of the Covenant mutha****a! :gun

What are the odds that we'd see a Belloq in Ark Ceremony clothing as an SDCC Exclusive or something along those lines?

MV5BODk5OTMxMzQwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDUwNTA3._V1._SX485_SY324_.jpg

action0006402.jpg

ijc-0020.jpg

Now that the Ark is coming with Toht....I kinda want this figure.

Well I wont....cuz I wont ever get to SDCC....so...:(

No worries man, I have ordered SDCC stuff from SSC the last few years and had no trouble ordering anything...well except for Patient Zero but that was my own fault and didn't jump on it. SSC has the best ordering/pick up policy ever, no hassle or BS. Oh and I will return this year, oh yes I will. 2 years is far too long to go without being there.

What are the odds that we'd see a Belloq in Ark Ceremony clothing as an SDCC Exclusive or something along those lines?

MV5BODk5OTMxMzQwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDUwNTA3._V1._SX485_SY324_.jpg

action0006402.jpg

ijc-0020.jpg

Now that the Ark is coming with Toht....I kinda want this figure.

Its possible. Would make for a good exclusive really as it would be a variant.

Well I wont....cuz I wont ever get to SDCC....so...:(

They sell Ex to those that don't go. Shouldn't be an issue.

The only other real variant I see other than Ark Ceremony Belloq is Map Room Indy which might be an actual release.

Back