Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Exc. Belloq with a special coupon... Add that to the Exc. Indy I got through points (leaving only ten bucks) that makes the entire 12" Indy line is currently mine for a total of $10.:D Hope when Mola Ram and Toht are announced I have enough reward points to snag them for zilch as well.:whip:lol:gun

Got my Exc. Belloq with a special coupon... Add that to the Exc. Indy I got through points (leaving only ten bucks) that makes the entire 12" Indy line is currently mine for a total of $10.:D Hope when Mola Ram and Toht are announced I have enough reward points to snag them for zilch as well.:whip:lol:gun

How much did you have to spend to get the points needed?

They accept gift cards on Belloq?

Sorry--wrong turn of phrase. It wasn't a gift card, it was a special points accumulation-- Anyway, I'm happy to have both of the 1/6 Indy line on the way for the price of an up-sized meal at McDonald's... Now if only I could drive thru to pick them up instead of that nasty shipping and customs.:D

Just ordered... For the BASE... Am I freaking NUTS!!! I guess I have a new body Prometheus body out of it... If I can't budget or it, I'll drop it, but I'm so confused..........

IMG_9659.jpg

IMG_9660.jpg

IMG_9661.jpg

IMG_9662.jpg

IMG_9663.jpg

IMG_9664.jpg

Nice Stuff J1. My God, you're really getting good at snapping shots, some of the best pics I've seen.

That IB is a Must have.

I gotta wonder just how many versions of that idol we're going to have in 1/6th scale. SSC Indy will come with one, the base will come with one, Hasbro's Indy had one, GG's crates have one, and one of the 3 3/4 figures had a 1/6th compatible idol as the artifact. It's enough to start an Idol Army!

Nice Stuff J1. My God, you're really getting good at snapping shots, some of the best pics I've seen.

That IB is a Must have.

Thnx! I'd like to think I'm getting better. :lol Taking pics at the Con really makes ya get better with how crazy it is.

I haven't posted everything I took so if there's something just let me know.

Josh, your pics are excellent. But now I'm completely convinced that this would better serve as a Donovan sculpt and that they should do another one for Belloq.

I don't see what you guys are seeing. While not the ideal sculpt I do see Belloq and think it's a good representation.

Back