Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need a seriously low edition size for both editions of Belloq. Like 500 of the pedestal and maybe 750 of the Regular. Otherwise, there's going to be about 300 Belloqs on eBay for $30.

I got the Belloq with Base.

I was surprised by the $80 tag for Belloq.

Both are overpriced to me -- like Jabba -- but these are must-haves for me.

I suppose you could sell your base or Belloq to bring in some cash and lower the price.

I do feel like I could get Belloq down the line for much less thru a Freaks member who wants to even out the cost.

No ascot, that would have nice but at least he comes with a liquor bottle, for Marion tent fun, cool.

Originally I was going to pass on Belloq, not that much of an Indy fan that I felt he was needed but I wanted that environment. So in reality I bought an Idol Environment and got the Exclusive Belloq with it.

Yeah, my thinking is Indy on base display with a nightlight nearby... Awesome!

Belloq is a Bonus. I will cut up a tie or something to make an ascot, maybe add a few touches of gray around the eyebrows and temples (it will make a huge difference) and he will go great with other Figs: Marion, Toht, Indy.

To me it was a no brainer. Those Idol environments won't be cheap on ebay either, they are fairly sizable and just think how many Indy fig owners will want one.

Yeah, my thinking is Indy on base display with a nightlight nearby... Awesome!

Belloq is a Bonus (I will cut up a tie or something to make an ascot, maybe add a few touches of gray around the eyebrows and temples, it will make a huge difference) and he will go great with other Figs: Marion, Toht, Indy.

To me it was a no brainer. Those Idol environments won't be cheap on ebay either, they are fairly sizable and just think how many Indy fig owners will want one.

That's how I see it as well.

The base is essential for your 1/6 Indy figure but Belloq is just a nice bonus that comes with the base.

I think SS should have released the exclusive Belloq with his outfit from the begining of Raiders. It would make more sense to add the base with that figure than with the white suit outfit.

My order is in. :rock

Seperated at birth?

3908_press04-001.jpg

2110.jpg

Are you inferring SSC recycled that sculpt (and never did a Belloq?)

Hmm... inquiring minds want to know.

They look nothing alike. The brow line, hair and jaw is different the the troopers head head is norrow.

Sounds like you just don't need to buy him.

They look nothing alike. The brow line, hair and jaw is different the the troopers head head is norrow.

Nostrils shaped different too, cheek shape, under eye area. The Trooper looks more like John McGuinley than Belloq to me...

Back