Regalwindhund's Customs and W.I.P.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with the " pics aren't the best" , he looks pretty dambed amazing to me, can't wait to see what he looks like in the better ones :eek

The weathering and his armour is so " I'm Sith, Don't mess with me" :panic:

He really Kick Ass, well done :clap

Thanks guys. I've been trying to piece together a pair of gauntlets pretty much all day. One looks great, the other's pleather straps got warped when I fitting them to the forearms. The gauntlets were comprised of 4 separate bands that joined (loosely) together when fitted. Instead I use a lil' glue to hold each piece then went over'em w/ Milliput (thanks SpiderRogue). Hopefully I can weather/alter them enough so the warped straps won't be noticeable. Anyhow, all this detail work has left me w/ what feels like Carpal Tunnel. Lol!! Gonna have to finish'em tomorrow.

Alright, the gauntlets I fixed up yesterday turned out to be utter crap. Sooooo.....I figure since I'm using most of the Jin-Roh armor in the first place, I might as well not let the gauntlets go to waste. They're larger than what I would've liked, but I think they'll work w/ the rest of the armor (considering they were made to go w/ the armor in the first place). I just have to fix'em up a bit, probably attach some leather straps w/ functional buckles, an his arms'll be done!! That or they'll act as place holders till something better pops into my head.

100_0880_zps65504d8e.jpg

i thought that you were getting the goblin's gauntlets to use for him? or my zartan ones? although, i gotta say, i really like those new ones you have on him..they fit in with the other armor..lol

The armor looks great with some dry-brushing. Never would have though of using the armor you did, but it works great :duff

i thought that you were getting the goblin's gauntlets to use for him? or my zartan ones? although, i gotta say, i really like those new ones you have on him..they fit in with the other armor..lol

I'm still up for tryin' the Zartan ones. I did end up getting GG's gauntlets, but the pleather straps on a few of'em got warped. Since they were individual pieces as well there was a lot of problems with'em sliding around, and linking them all together was a pain in the ass. In the end, they just didn't fit.

Hey everybody. I know I haven't posted anything in awhile. Haven't really had much work to post, been worrying more about finances and the Holidays. Anyhow, my Sith Lord has gone through some changes. His belt an waist band have been changed, hands an forearm guards have both been painted an dry-brushed, and the head has had some touch-ups. Used a few coats of floor polish on the eyes and tweaked the tats. I also had to repaint the entire sculpt, at least the white parts, because it statred to yellow an grey. I'm not happy w/ it now, the white just looks caked on. So I'm going to redo the sculpt and use some finishing paper to smooth it out. Well that's enough talking here's the pics.

100_1110b_zps1e3396f1.jpg

100_1114_zps90c076c6.jpg

Sorry about the lighting. Still haven't picked up a decent lamp yet, so the glare off the sculpt is pretty bad.

100_1111_zps02a299c0.jpg

That's it so far. I know it's not much, but I'm not as pleased w/ this figure as I was before. So I've been writing/sketching some possible different things I can do w/ the figure.

Before I go though, it's not all Dark Side on my project list. Despite how cool the Dark Side is Lol!! Here's a ROTJ Luke I'm working on.

100_1121_zpsfcd61465.jpg

love them both...hate that you have the good Luke head tho...lol..

It's beautiful isn't it? Lol!! I was actually able to score one for a reasonable price last month. Ebay's prices are ****in ridiculous!! $80, $100, I've even seen $152. Hopefully they'll drop in price w/ time. I would like to get another at some point.

id love to get one of those heads too..maybe next month i can score one...oh yea...i like the SSC one..but man, this one is WAY more accurate and more detailed...btw where did you score the outfit from? i need one..that isnt hasbro...lol...im kinda bashing my own with parts from Dooku and other pants....maybe one day, i'll finish him up...lol

They both look great. The sith outfit is perfect in my mind...just redo the head and your all set. Luke looks done to me. :hi5: looking forward to more pics as you progress. :clap

Back