Regalwindhund's Customs and W.I.P.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regalwindhund

Super Freak
Reaction score
Displaced New Yorker currently residing in Florida
Hello everybody. Never been much of a poster, outside of the "Ginormous SW Reference Guide" thread, and what I've e-mailed a few people.Thought it was about time to man-up an post some projects. Advice is always welcome. Otherwise, how would I get better. P.S. Sorry for the large amount of pics.

First off, an Imperial Officer. Old Hasbro uniform. Still have to dye the uniform Feldgrau, polish his boots to nice shine, and complete his leather belt.

100_0694_zpsc17a01bc.jpg

Now, my 1st completed Clone. I have to thank BobaMike, Lopie, and SpiderRogue for making it possible to make this guy. By the way, SpiderRogue's gonna start sellin' bodysuits for Clones. All I can say is, they're great!! Anyhow, this is Commander Bow of the 501st. The color pattern is from the Dark Horse Comics short etnitled "Purge". Gave'em some extra ammo packs on the left arm, an used a Medicom head provided by BobaMike, and a casted Pauldron supplied by Lopie.

100_0666_zps562a8a53.jpg

100_0669_zps7e44e947.jpg

An a few of Bow w/ a his modified DC-15, w/ a few modern military parts I had laying around.

100_0687_zps2b2a6f04.jpg

100_0692_zps2837bb10.jpg

100_0691_zps7b04bc94.jpg

Then this is my Sith Lord in progress. He's got a looooong way to go before he's finished, but he is the next in line to complete.

100_0707_zps22ec944b.jpg

100_0706_zpse7413ef5.jpg

100_0703_zps96ba1194.jpg

100_0699_zpsee2bf09e.jpg

I like the contrast of the facial tatts against the white skin of your Sith Master. Great looking Appo too! Lots of him going around I see. :D

Thanks. I really wanted his face to "pop" out against his black garb. I also used my dremel tool to lightly carve the design into his face. Made it a lil' easier to paint, but I thought it helped the contrast between the black and the white. Love the quote from Halloween by the way. Great flick.

Last edited:
Thats a really cool sith, I'm cursed to forever see michael scofield with that headsculpt though lol, so weird him being a sith!

Lol!!! I know, right? I still see it from time to time After tinkering w/ a few heads his just seemed to be the right one, proportions an all. His "Prison Break" brother Dominic Purcell (the HT Broad-Shouldered TT) is currently a 1/6 scale Marine at Hue. Due to one being a Marine, the other being an intergalatic being of unspeakable evil. They don't see each other often. Lol!!

More Sith:

Patching some rivet holes in the shin armor.

100_0713_zpsb621af87.jpg

Magnets drying to the inside of the collar, necessary for his cape/cloak.

100_0716_zps77247b17.jpg

Added a lil' pouch to the belt, and made a lightsaber hook from matte black embossing metal.

100_0722_zpsaf744021.jpg

I'll post more later. Waiting for the glue on the magnets to dry, and the milliput to harden on his shin armor. In the meantime, I know a Dark Lord who's in need of a new Lightsaber.

Last edited:
VERY impressive work there Regalwindhund ! Top class Trooper and especially love the Sith . Great attention to detail on his gear and I'm very curious to see what else you have planned for him . And shame on you for keeping these to yourself ! :clap ( With an added :lecture for being naughty. )

That Sith Lord is looking good. I like the looks of the armor you are giving him.

I am looking forward to following this thread. I cannot wait to see what you come up with in the future. I think its great more of you guys are starting your own threads and showing off your work. :)

hey..i have my own thread....****ers..lol..just kidding...
im just glad that he finally posted his stuff...he had been showing me pics for awhile now and ive been nagging him to do it...lol..about time he listened...like talking to my 13 yr old boy...lol...stubborn...

Hey , there's nothing to be self conscious about , especially with obvious skills like you have . We're all one big happy family here in this murky corner of the forum . ( Think of Spiderrogue as that weird uncle your Mum warns you about ! ) :rotfl

Lol!! True. I guess I've been used to doing military figures for so long, an people can get reall nit-picky about accuracy on those forums. Nothin' wrong with them, or the people on their, I sometimes felt like I'd get torn to shreds. Not that accuracy is a bad thing either I love military history. I do this hobby for fun though, an the last thing I want is to bust ass just to appease the "Lords of Historical Accuracy". My library of reference material, for subjects ranging from the years 1914-1975, is over a few hundred books. Not too mention the odd book here an there to help w/ completing modern USMC an various other branches of the military. It's fun here though, and I get to be far more creative w/ my pieces. Plus, it's Star Wars. It can't get any better than that. :lol

Regalwindhund's Custom's and W.I.P: Sith Lord Updated

Here are the greaves, attached by leather strap, and functional buckle.

100_0775_zps18cacf90.jpg

100_0780_zps453040d6.jpg

The cape, back and profile.

100_0728_zps823a21cb.jpg

100_0734_zpsccc19445.jpg

His training is not yet complete.......

100_0806_zps2c2e6db0.jpg

100_0801_zpse80eb283.jpg

100_0767_zps04872b74.jpg

Had tons of other pics, but the lighting in my room blows. A couple here were taken during the day so they look okay. I'll take more tomorrow after he gets some more work done.

Last edited:
Very nice work. :clap Love the way you used the Kerberos Panzer Cop armor to make your sith lord.....great use of parts. Can't wait to see him finished. :yess:

Very nice work. :clap Love the way you used the Kerberos Panzer Cop armor to make your sith lord.....great use of parts. Can't wait to see him finished. :yess:

Nice eye! I bought two of the Takara figures sometime ago, and really wanted to do something w/ one of'em. I used the chest armor, the leather-like undersuit, I had to steal the unspiked pauldron from the other fig (who has two big spiked pauldons now Lol!!), and I modded the greaves. The hands work well too, really expressive.

Back