Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Red today and she's awesome! Do miss the skin texture but she's still a great statue
20170116_164203.jpg

Received mine yesterday. Unfortunately, the head is damaged. The front hair piece wasn't connected when it arrived and one of the strap pieces is missing. :(

Curiously though, the front hair piece feels like it's made out of rubber and is a different color than the rest of the hair. Are all of the statues like this or was this some kind of hack repair job?

Seen a few with damage to the front hair piece.
Mine has a small chip which I hope they replace. Only small but for over £500 I want it to be perfect.

I think they may have started replacing the front hair with a rubber piece because of the chipping. Mine is definitely rubber and can't actually chip or break (other than detaching completely like it did). It's completely flexible.

Nice review, thanks!
I have been wondering how she displays with Conan.
I have the Arnold Conan and I cat wait to get this and put her with him.
This month brings me ladies for Batman and Conan! The family is complete!

Funny, I just thought about displaying her with the Arnold Conan then came over here and see you are thinking the same thing.
Yes, I think they'll look good together as well. They're closer in size.

Funny, I just thought about displaying her with the Arnold Conan then came over here and see you are thinking the same thing.
Yes, I think they'll look good together as well. They're closer in size.

I don't get her for another month, so if you do that please post pics!!!!

Back