Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree she ain't cheap. However, if the paint turns out to be like the proto then I think she is worth the coin personally.

Price is keeping me at bay. Statue of a character from a comic that I've never read is another reason. Still beautiful and I want it, just doesn't have enough going for it.

Other than the fact that it's not a must have character the only thing that kept me from buying this was the new SS turtles. I was close to pulling the trigger on this.

Other than the fact that it's not a must have character the only thing that kept me from buying this was the new SS turtles. I was close to pulling the trigger on this.

With a statue this good it doesn't matter, if they nail the paint it will be an instant classic. So many new turtles pieces to choose from now too.

The substantial price increase may be due to higher quality paints and QC. Maybe they had a meeting to address the problems and decided sure we can resolve these issues but we'll need to charge more to cover the added expense. That's what I'm hoping anyway. Any flaws or issues at all with this piece and it will be going straight back for a refund

The substantial price increase may be due to higher quality paints and QC. Maybe they had a meeting to address the problems and decided sure we can resolve these issues but we'll need to charge more to cover the added expense. That's what I'm hoping anyway. Any flaws or issues at all with this piece and it will be going straight back for a refund

Like this has never been said before :p

Spoiler: It never comes true.

The Winter Soldier Cap PF says otherwise.

Back