Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my favorite statues... :(:(:(:mad::horrorYesterday my Ex axe arm fell off and broke. The base also got slightly damaged as a result. She can still be displayed with two swords perfectly, as the damage to the base is unnoticeable, unless you know about it. I hope it's ok for me to post this in this thread. I desperately want to display her as I had before. Is anybody interested in helping me by trading their exclusive version for my broken exclusive one? I'll pay extra on top. I'll provide detailed pictures too. I have the shipper and box, both in fantastic condition

Is the Axe repairable?
Post pics,I could probably repair it for you.

This is one of my favorite statues... :(:(:(:mad::horrorYesterday my Ex axe arm fell off and broke. The base also got slightly damaged as a result. She can still be displayed with two swords perfectly, as the damage to the base is unnoticeable, unless you know about it. I hope it's ok for me to post this in this thread. I desperately want to display her as I had before. Is anybody interested in helping me by trading their exclusive version for my broken exclusive one? I'll pay extra on top. I'll provide detailed pictures too. I have the shipper and box, both in fantastic condition

Sorry to hear that. I highly doubt anyone will exchange a good axe for a damaged one but good luck.

You should of followed the advice and purchased a very cheap magnet to secure that connection.

Let me elaborate. I am intending to trade the whole thing. I am also willing to pay a decent amount of money too. I estimate 150$, give or take. I am hoping to find someone who wishes to downgrade from the EX version to the regular version, and get 150$ too... I think that's worth a shot. I will also include the broken axe hand of course. Otherwise I'm going to have to buy a whole new one and sell the old one for a discounted price. I feel like this just saves a step.

Let me elaborate. I am intending to trade the whole thing. I am also willing to pay a decent amount of money too. I estimate 150$, give or take. I am hoping to find someone who wishes to downgrade from the EX version to the regular version, and get 150$ too... I think that's worth a shot. I will also include the broken axe hand of course. Otherwise I'm going to have to buy a whole new one and sell the old one for a discounted price. I feel like this just saves a step.

I live in east sacramento, I can probably fix it if you want.

Here it is:

axe.jpg

While taking these pictures I noticed that the tip of the axe is also missing.. I got to find it. Probably fell behind the shelf. The reason it fell is because the shelf shook a little... I have other PFs on it, and they are all fine. Had to be Sonja :,(

The swords are. Can you imagine if the axe was...you think the magnets are weak now......

Ah I see. Hahahaha, yes that is true. I did followed the members suggestion, bought the thin magnets and I hope they're safe now.
Anyway, I actually hand carried Sonja to my flight back, and was worried about the axe broken because it's thin. Planning to take it out of the box and carry it to the cabin, but then I can't because (I thought) it is made of metal.. LOL!

That's dedication!
Oddly, my axe hand has a stronger magnet than the sword. Both are quite strong and no need to add more magnets. I guess I got lucky.

That's dedication!
Oddly, my axe hand has a stronger magnet than the sword. Both are quite strong and no need to add more magnets. I guess I got lucky.

Hahahah well, my country's custom sucks. There's a lot of items that got lost, also the custom tax is ridiculously high! so I had it sent to my brother's place in another country and brought it back when I visited him.
Anyway, here's what it looks like when me and my gf wrap it up for the check in flight baggage:

43b4de7c-a0c4-47bf-8255-b1f292a95769_zpsfap2dsmu.jpeg

It was scary, to think that they will throw it here and there. Fortunately she arrived safe n sound!

Well, I just dropped her head on the carpeted floor and broke two pieces of hair off.
They are in the back and glued on to where its hardly noticeable, but I know and it hurts!
This is my karma for offering to help repair another collectors broken Sonja!!!! So unfair!!!!!!
I keep telling myself it could have been worse.

The reason I was taking her down was to test the shield that came in the mail today.....can't wait to paint it up!!!
20170327_201016.jpg

Well, I just dropped her head on the carpeted floor and broke two pieces of hair off.
They are in the back and glued on to where its hardly noticeable, but I know and it hurts!
This is my karma for offering to help repair another collectors broken Sonja!!!! So unfair!!!!!!
I keep telling myself it could have been worse.

So very sorry to hear that, Brian!
At least it's not her front hair strands.
Also, I don't think it's your karma for offering a good thing to other collectors.
You'll get good karma for that.
Anyway, looking forward to see that shield painted up! :)

I would agree, trying to help others brings good karma.

Accidents just happen sometimes, unfortunately.

Back