Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone take some close up pics from the cosmic cube of red skull?

i always thought mine looked a little off but wasnt sure if it supposed to be that way.

Mine:
IMG_1571.jpg

nice set up. Love the background :clap

Speaking of Bestas, I'm going to Ikea this weekend for the first time. I'm picking up two of these with some Tombo doors:

besta-shelf-unit-brown__59470_PE165366_S4.jpg

I'm pumped!!! :rock

Speaking of Bestas, I'm going to Ikea this weekend for the first time. I'm picking up two of these with some Tombo doors:

I have the Besta with lights cost me over $600.00 with doors would be another $500.00.
Too much just for doors.Well take a look and see.

I have the Besta with lights cost me over $600.00 with doors would be another $500.00.
Too much just for doors.Well take a look and see.

I'm cashing in my Christmas money and savings. :lol

It'll be pricey though as you said. The units are $150 a piece and the doors $50 a piece. :(

this is my besta, but the doors are descatalogued now. I think doors tomba are only in stock for this model here in Spain.

A pic of it:
IMG_1134.jpg

Now i only have marvel figures in it. I love it.

This PF is wicked. Love the naughty smile of Red Skull. Will wait for HT to do this. I'm sure Red Skull will be included in the newly acquired Capt. America license by HT.

That price is insanity. I have him, Reg edition as I got him for $135. Too cheap to pass up. But man, that person sucks!

I have to return my Thanos Dio, I need to pick the broken parts of the shield and lie them on Red Skull PF Ex for extra exclusivism.

Back