HT Deadpool 3 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!

20230710_162611.png

Yeah and with Jennifer Garner confirmed as Elektra and other major cameos rumored this film could produce a lot of figures. Or not lol.
I would want a figure of her in full costume

EDIT: spoiler removed since it didn’t work. Sorry for that for anyone who might’ve seen. Not sure why it does that for me :dunno

Last edited:
I would want a figure of her in full costume and

[SPOILER="spoiler"]Ben Affleck's daredevil if he suits up. I actually really liked that movie and especially the Director's cut. Also used to jam out to the soundtrack all the time.[/SPOILER]

EDIT: someone let me know if my spoiler tag isn't working right and is actually showing the contents. I'll happily delete
Spoiler tag isn’t working

Spoiler tag isn’t working
Thanks for letting me know. I edited my post. Might have to take it out of the quoted part of your post as well.

Sorry to anyone who might’ve seen. I’ll have to ask in the “forums question” thread why it never works for me.

It looks awesome. Not surprised there are people ******** on it just to complain for the hell of it, as people love to be hipsters on this sort of thing. Don't think we'll be getting the mask outside of maybe a scene where they make fun of it lol. Do think there's a decent chance he loses the sleeves at some point, though.

I cannot wait to see James Marsden's comic accurate look if he is indeed in this film, too.

Hmm, guess I can see it working for this movie, but really glad they didn't go in that direction for the original ones. And I was actually looking forward to seeing him in the X2/X3 outfit again.

I actually do like his X3 suit, come to recall, plus I think the HT figure still looks good.

Honestly as a person who wanted this look forever I love it and will definitely get it. I mean the black leather suits are nostalgic but now in this new mcu age we need colorful vibrant xmen. I’m here for it

:exactly:

Hoping for 2004 punisher and 08 hulk. A man can dream

Shooz '08 Hulk is my favorite looking Hulk! Thomas Jane's Punisher is an absolute must!!

Back