HT Deadpool 3 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RulerOfAsgard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230710_092701_Instagram.jpg

Happy for those who wanted the yellow suit. Guaranteed HT capatilizes on this. Personally I think the brown suit would've been better for Jackman's non- self promoting take on Wolverine.

Should have made his bicep area sleeveless. Needs a bit of a break up from all the yellow but can't complain. It's insane that it took 23 years of Hugh playing this character to see him in the yellow costume. I'm sure Hot Toys is gonna be all over making a figure of this.

Hmm, guess I can see it working for this movie, but really glad they didn't go in that direction for the original ones. And I was actually looking forward to seeing him in the X2/X3 outfit again.

Of all the colours to mute, they mute the blue instead of the yellow. Still looks great, although panel lines everywhere again. Did Minordong design this?

The mask (if there is one) is going to make or break this outfit. I'm guessing they'll go the shorter 'ears' route unfortunately.

I’m just glad to finally get a Wolverine in a comic style suit. Looks awesome and I can’t wait for the film.

Definitely going to be getting the Wolverine figure too. I already have a Deadpool from the first movie so not sure if I’ll upgrade it or not.

My god, pleeeease have a mask in the film. If we get that, he's perfect (aside from his not being, like, five feet tall Lol And the sleeveless thing). But what did they do to Deadpool's chest? The black portion beneath the divided pectorals really downplays his choker, which is unfortunate.

My god, pleeeease have a mask in the film. If we get that, he's perfect (aside from his not being, like, five feet tall Lol And the sleeveless thing). But what did they do to Deadpool's chest? The black portion beneath the divided pectorals really downplays his choker, which is unfortunate.
I cannot imagine a world where they give him a reasonably comic accurate costume, but don't give him a mask. My bigger concern is how often he will actually wear the damn thing, since he's not wearing it while Reynolds is here. Actors generally want to show their mugs as much as possible. Ryan Reynolds actually bucked that trend by almost never showing his face once he started wearing the mask.

So hyped for this. I'd buy both figures, I had both Deadpool 1-2 but sold them. This looks to be the better suit because it's not leather like before. I do hope wolverine loses those sleeves the very least some laser beam runs through his arms and destroys the sleeves and flesh having him heal and keeping the gloves. And the mask is definitely going to decide how well it looks I really hope he has the white eyes also.

Back