Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys just made a sale. I agree that the use of fabric on this PF is incredible and what caught my eye at first. The overall look/pose of the sculpture captures the red skull very well too. Looks like Im gonna have to get me an exclusive to go with my cap EX. Thanks for all the input.

I think you guys just made a sale. I agree that the use of fabric on this PF is incredible and what caught my eye at first. The overall look/pose of the sculpture captures the red skull very well too. Looks like Im gonna have to get me an exclusive to go with my cap EX. Thanks for all the input.

I'm not sure if you saw this or not, but in the commerce section, Nightwings has a heck of a deal on a Red Skull PF Ex.

Here's the link: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66549

It's one of THE best Marvel PFs!! Right up there with Doom and Hulk!
I passed on Cap but Red Skull is just too BADASS to pass.

in my opinion,it's a bit lower than doom and hulk man..

close eceman, but Doom is above all in quality and wieght. i would even put skull above hulk in the quality, workmanship and mixed media (clothe stitching etc.), but hulk beats all imo because of popularity, size, presence and he's just the strongest.:naughty:naughty

close eceman, but Doom is above all in quality and wieght. i would even put skull above hulk in the quality, workmanship and mixed media (clothe stitching etc.), but hulk beats all imo because of popularity, size, presence and he's just the strongest.:naughty:naughty

:lecture:lectureonly my heart knows how i feel selling my doom...:banghead:bangheadanyway,i agree!!

the only PF I own. Bought it at a con 2 years ago and he has proudly been at the front of my desk ever since. Although, i had to turn him around since it would creep me out late at night. He's pretty freakin evil.

Back