Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! Someone is offering me an exclusive for roughly $470? Is this a good price? How much will you price an exclusive nowadays? Thanks:wave

It's been over a year since I received this red baldie, but I hadn't taken proper pics of him. Until now.

ss_red_skull_pf_01.jpg

ss_red_skull_pf_03.jpg

ss_red_skull_pf_06.jpg

ss_red_skull_pf_09.jpg

ss_red_skull_pf_10.jpg

ss_red_skull_pf_12.jpg

More photos:

https://www.tokus.net/2012/11/the-red-skull/

I would love to get another tease of the new Red PF coming. It has been a while. :impatient:

I have the EX brand new never display for sale. PM me if interested. :wave

Yeah it looks great. Gonna have to put it on my wish list of piece I want but will probably never get cause of expense.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use as a replacement for this missing button. The last one before the belt buckle. I'm guessing the buckle is what popped it off. Did anyone else ever have the same problem?

image_zpsb7209ec5.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use as a replacement for this missing button. The last one before the belt buckle. I'm guessing the buckle is what popped it off. Did anyone else ever have the same problem?

image_zpsb7209ec5.jpg

Mine was missing too, quite common I believe.
Doesn't bother me as the belt covers it and I got it for a good price.
It's a quality piece.

if this statue were mine, I'll mold, cast, and paint the button. Simple thing to do. tedious and doesn't cost much but better than nothing I guess.

Back