Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One ended at just over $500 yesterday. I say trade him for Venom ASAP.

picture.php
:lecture:lecture:lecture

I've got a Red Skull PF and can anyone tell me if the base is supposed to be flat, mine seems to bow in the middle so much that I can actually spin the base, I can't explain how it has ended up like this as I bought it second hand, or is this just normal?

I've got a Red Skull PF and can anyone tell me if the base is supposed to be flat, mine seems to bow in the middle so much that I can actually spin the base, I can't explain how it has ended up like this as I bought it second hand, or is this just normal?

It is supposed to be flat!
Not sure on an easy fix for that, besides putting some larger foam pads on the base to raise the sides up higher than the bow.
You could try a pad on the high point to raise it then heat the base with a hair drier or heater and put some weight on it (a few large books for example) to see if the edges will bend back the other way.

I honestly don't think it would make much difference, you can't tell it's bowed unless you touch it, tbh I'd never noticed until recently.

Is this Figure 1:4? LooKing the pix with him next to Bucky.....red skull looks quite shorter and 1:5 in general...
What material are the boots btw?

Anyone think we may get a reveal of the new Red Skull during spook. I think that would be a cool PO to go with the spooky Halloween feel of Spook.

i missed out on the previous Red Skull PF so i might pull the trigger on this one at least if he's 1:4 scale

i missed out on the previous Red Skull PF so i might pull the trigger on this one at least if he's 1:4 scale

I do believe he is gonna be 1/4th. I think the teaser vid they showed us a while back gave us a few details. The head looked 1/4th anyway. That vids seemed forever ago. Wonder when they plan on releasing that thing?

The video was labeled as a PF which are always 1/4. So unless the video was mislabeled we will be seeing another 1/4 Red Skull.

Last edited:
The video was labeled as a PF which are always 1/4. So unless the video was mislabeled we will be seeing another 1/4 Red Skull.

I was pretty sure it was 1/4 PF. Just been a while ago and wasn't 100% sure. I wish they would give us a little more to wet our whistle.:impatient:

As much as I'm looking forward to seeing this Red Skull PF previewed, I'm much more anxious to see a 1/4 fully sculpted classic Captain America already. Thor, Hulk, and Cap are looooong overdue as 1/4 fully sculpted pieces.

Really hope they all come in 1/5 scale so you have to wait 20 more years.

How are the kids?

Ski

They are great Ski. Joe will be 25 & Nick will be 23 when they finally see those 1/4 beauties released. Let's hope they are worth the wait. :lol I hope all is well with you bro.

Back