Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE - Broken Dreams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE

Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

that is the perfect response to this. Hajahaha

Re: Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE - Broken Dreams

OSR should press HC to get a new interview( This time a real) to clarify this mess and to get some real updates. :monkey3 :lol

Re: Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE - Broken Dreams

A fake interview isn't really a good April Fool's joke... kind of crosses the line to fabricate a story about what products a company is going to release.

I always enjoy the silly things that Sideshow comes up with, probably the best was the Star Wars Ancillaries line where we'd finally get characters like the Ice Cream Maker Guy. Hilarious how many people thought that was legit.

Damn. Was really hoping that ALIENS stuff was true. The Chewie bit was hard to swallow though.

That's what she said...

I liked all the new threads that popped up, like how Ra's was "confirmed", even though it wasn't even confirmed in the interview. For all intents and purposes, after the Green Lantern debacle, nothing HT is confirmed until it goes up for pre-order.

I knew it was bogus with Chewbacca, there is no way HT would release that.

How annoying. Usually a joke actually involves something humorous at some point, just putting out BS info on a bunch of figures people have been patiently waiting for seems cruel for no reason. This $#!t is why I HATE April Fools.

In 2009, what started as an April Fools joke by Cool Toy Review about an XMO Wolvie was actually true. I wish that were true with the Marines here. This glimmer made me realise how much I care about that license than Ra's or Smooth Criminal.

In recent interview Howard Chan confirmed as being broke and in serious need to announce more Iron Man figures.

A Howard Chan interview that lists a whole bunch of long-awaited and cool figures and that's not enough to reveal that it's bogus? Like every year for 5 years Santa has brought you a cardboard box, but this year he's promising you a bike and a trip to Disneyland? You poor sods.

Wonder how many sales threads are going to be edited today...

A Howard Chan interview that lists a whole bunch of long-awaited and cool figures and that's not enough to reveal that it's bogus? Like every year for 5 years Santa has brought you a cardboard box, but this year he's promising you a bike and a trip to Disneyland? You poor sods.
What's that old saying again? :lol

Best thing on the forum in a long time. :lol

probably the best was the Star Wars Ancillaries line where we'd finally get characters like the Ice Cream Maker Guy. Hilarious how many people thought that was legit.

The one I always remember was the preorder announcement for the Lower Half of a Battle-Damaged Darth Maul.

EVERYTHING in that interview was plausible. But it wasn't remotely funny or "why would they do that?" Not a very good joke.

What is April fool anyway? Not funny at all....

I was one of the Admins in OSR who was in on the hoax. If it has hurt you all so much, we apologise. Though all those coughs should have been clue enough that most of it was fabricated.

Most? Was any of it genuine? Also - are we getting any new interview soon?

People were blinded by joy when so many Grails were 'announced' in the 'interview'. People are also going to remember this for a long time.

April trolls, GG.

EVERYTHING in that interview was plausible. But it wasn't remotely funny or "why would they do that?" Not a very good joke.

Exactly. A better April Fool's joke would be an interview with some absurd statements. Like Riddick's idea, have it be about Howard switching all of his focus on more Iron Man because he's broke, or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back