Action Figure RE6 what happened to the figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironlegion

Super Freak
Reaction score
150750b994pgce6gpognkg.jpg
Canceled?

I'd get one of 'em. :lol

By the way, how old is that photo. It isn't that old, yeah? It could take forever.

I mean, look at the Batman from the Arkham video game series, Christ! That was forever when we actually got a full preview.

Sometimes stuff seems to be cancelled and then it pops up out of nowhere like Ichabod Crane. Don't know about these, though.

I hop its released. Theres still a good chance itl come out. RE4 Ada took a few years as did Batman, from the looks of it the figures were quite developed so we'll see.

Game was a disaster zone. So, I guess they figured to drop the idea.

The Irony is, at least for me anyway - I would have picked up at the very least Ada, as while the source material was tripe, that doesn't automatically mean that people won't pick up the collectables.

Game was a disaster zone. So, I guess they figured to drop the idea.

The Irony is, at least for me anyway - I would have picked up at the very least Ada, as while the source material was tripe, that doesn't automatically mean that people won't pick up the collectables.

Yeah, the designs were great. I would have got both. And i haven't even touched the game

It could still happen. I'd be tempted to get Leon (since I have RE4 Ada). The character designs in that game were great!

I loved how RE6 played, but the campaigns were dragged out like crazy.

It could still happen. I'd be tempted to get Leon (since I have RE4 Ada). The character designs in that game were great!

I loved how RE6 played, but the campaigns were dragged out like crazy.

I hated the vehicle sections (i.e helicopter or snow mobile). If those had been left out and Ada had more game time (what can I say she's my fave lol), there was no Carla and T Rex I would liked it more. :monkey3

Well they did only show that image a year ago, and some products like Arkham Joker, Prometheus characters, & Batman Returns Batman have been teased a lot longer than that. So its entirely possible those are still in the pipeline but getting pushed back due to more immediate concerns like Avengers/Iron Man product. I wouldn't count them out just yet. After all, its not like they are trying to line up releases with the games these days. Arkham City Batman is coming out this summer, like 4 years after the game. Metal Gear Rising Raiden is coming out 2 years after that game. MGS3 figures were released about 10 years after that game. Same with RE4 Ada. Entirely possible they are possibly waiting for more RE hype in general like the announcement of the next game to release these to piggyback off the brand getting more attention in general. If I was HT I would have released them at the beginning of this year to cross promote with the Remake HD release and Revelations 2, both of which got a lot of positive reactions in the media.

game was considered a MASSIVE flop, Odds are capcom revoked the license in an attempt to distance themselves from it.

https://www.destructoid.com/resident-evil-6-is-officially-a-failure-243965.phtml

Last edited:
I like Leon's and Ada's campaign.
I beat Leon's campaign several times before I delved into the other campaigns and I didnt understand all
the hate until I played Jake's and Chris' campaign.
It did feel like a chore, and I just wanted to finish it, for the sake of finishing the game.

I've finished every Resident Evil games many times cause I found them fun, and love the story, even when its cheesy.
But damn...for the first time, Jake and Chris' campaign felt like I"m playing a different game.

I do hope HT delivers the RE6 figures cause whether you like the game or not, the character designs were great.

Well they did only show that image a year ago, and some products like Arkham Joker, Prometheus characters, & Batman Returns Batman have been teased a lot longer than that. So its entirely possible those are still in the pipeline but getting pushed back due to more immediate concerns like Avengers/Iron Man product. I wouldn't count them out just yet. After all, its not like they are trying to line up releases with the games these days. Arkham City Batman is coming out this summer, like 4 years after the game. Metal Gear Rising Raiden is coming out 2 years after that game. MGS3 figures were released about 10 years after that game. Same with RE4 Ada. Entirely possible they are possibly waiting for more RE hype in general like the announcement of the next game to release these to piggyback off the brand getting more attention in general. If I was HT I would have released them at the beginning of this year to cross promote with the Remake HD release and Revelations 2, both of which got a lot of positive reactions in the media.

To be fair MGS3 HotToy was announced when MGS3DS was released. Ada released close to RE4HDs release. Arkham Batman was announced a little after Arkham City released. The only line i see them dropping is Prometheus, not the success they hoped for, not to mention the space suits would make boring figures.

But i agree Marvel is totally taking away from all the other licenses they have. And its not stopping they have yearly releases for the foreseeable future

Looks like cancelled, game is flop and no one even remember a game. Why would they continue it? I hope they take Metal Gear TPP and doing it right

It doesn't matter if something flops, Hot Toys will still go ahead and make figures once they've announced a license. Just look at the figures they've made for Terminator Salvation, Clash of the Titans, etc.

For all we know, the RE figures are probably just delayed. The year isn't even over yet.

Back