Action Figure RE6 what happened to the figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has nothing to do with the game being a flop. They just aren't interested in making things that aren't marvel anymore. Anything that isn't marvel will be put on hold for a long time. It's really sad that hot toys spends all its great resources on a yellow and red robot.

I only recently played RE6. I liked that the characters had so much more freedom of movement, that's about it. The game had some potentially great ideas, they just didn't come together. I liked Leon's design in this game and I wouldn't mind seeing it as a 1/6 figure.

It has nothing to do with the game being a flop. They just aren't interested in making things that aren't marvel anymore. Anything that isn't marvel will be put on hold for a long time. It's really sad that hot toys spends all its great resources on a yellow and red robot.

So true, they are very focused on Marvel these days...I wonder with so many Marvel movies coming soon, are they going to be capable of also making Batman V Superman figures?

I finished with RE after 4, I'd like to see figures based on the Mikami era, heard Worldbox will make a Nemesis so there's still hope...

Back