What will be the first Artisan Edition Marvel Hot Toy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BozoHarry

STUNNING HAIR CRAFTSMANSHIP
CF Supporter
Reaction score
With DC and Star Wars Artisan Edition figures both selling out, what will be the first Marvel one?

I'm thinking Avengers 1 Thor:
1000029083.jpg

I felt like they can't make Iron man any better, they already got Die-cast and stuff. But I think Thor would be pretty could with the Wool hair trend they're going.

They might not even have the rights to do an Artisan Marvel line but if they did I feel like the original Avengers line-up is most in need. Most of these figures need a significant redo.

IMG_7793.jpeg

They might not even have the rights to do an Artisan Marvel line but if they did I feel like the original Avengers line-up is most in need. Most of these figures need a significant redo.

View attachment 657066
Why wouldn’t they have the rights to an Artisan line in particular? They already make a ton of Marvel figures as is. An Artisan figure would just be a different type of offering.

My guess would be an Iron Man. Maybe Captain America or Spider-Man. It would be one of the top sellers.

Why wouldn’t they have the rights to an Artisan line in particular? They already make a ton of Marvel figures as is. An Artisan figure would just be a different type of offering.

My guess would be an Iron Man. Maybe Captain America or Spider-Man. It would be one of the top sellers.
Was just a thought. Everything is tightly regulated and lawyerised these days. HT can’t just do what they feel like without a ton of paperwork.

I’m sure they want to do it.
I’m sure Disney want to do it.

Lol

Edit:
Admins is it possible to get my name changed to LOLZ I feel like I’m permanently making that statement and it would be one less thing for me to type. You know three letters is a lot these days. But it’s really only two with one repeated.

Vol. 3 Gamora possibly? Though I'd be a little frustrated and would hope they do a sculpted one, too.

And even though I'm sure many of you wouldn't want this, but I think Captain Marvel is a very real possibility, too.

Other than Thor and Loki, I don't see really any of the men from the MCU getting such treatment. I tend to think characters with shorter hairstyles i.e. Tony wouldn't be done.

Hmm, Black Widow possibly? In my opinion, I think the longer-haired characters would benefit the most. Perhaps Wanda too 😄

[...]

Besides, it would be Loki. [...]

Loki would be a solid choice, plus he's very popular.

Vol. 3 Gamora possibly? Though I'd be a little frustrated and would hope they do a sculpted one, too.

[...]
Other than Thor and Loki, I don't see really any of the men from the MCU getting such treatment. I tend to think characters with shorter hairstyles i.e. Tony wouldn't be done.

Thor and Loki would be great to see, Gamora too!

Back