Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God of War III 7.5/10: Story was pretty good. Wished they would have played more with Kratos' redemption or learning to forgive himself. It does leave me curious about God of War IV. So there is that.

Wolfenstein: The New Order 8.5/10 really fun game with a solid story, great graphics, and a nice long game play

8/10 Fallout New Vegas i beat the regular game a long time ago on ps3 but I recently Bought the GOTY edition for 360. I completed all the DLC's I love this game but it's just so full of bugs. I had one last week where my characters trench coat glitched out and it decided to screen tear and turned my coat into batwings.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 6,5/10

Better graphics and gameplay, much worse directing. Disappointed...

Assassin's Creed Revelations - 8/10

Whoa! I'm shocked this one considered the worst of three ACII games.
The story, the pacing, the designs, the music... Near perfect.

The Darkness 2 (PC) 9/10 Visceral gameplay, superb adaptation of the comicbook characters, great writting, I just love this game, didn't get a chance to play on consoles after finishing the 1st one, but it was a great sequel.

After that I need 3 things:

-A sequel to the Darkness 2
-A movie of the Darkness.
-Bring The Darkness 1 to PC please!

I really liked the first one, played through it plenty of times. I just started the second one recently.

Watchdogs (back in like June, need to start gaming up again) - 7.5/10

As a Chicagoan, it's so much fun to go around and travel about and notice the near perfect 1:1 scale of Chicago to the video game. I must admit I was super stoked, but a bit too overhyped, it played much like a Splinter Cell meets Assassin's Creed (what a surprise, Ubisoft...)

Gun play was fun at times, especially during chases and gang hideouts. Vehicles are a blast to go around and smash about. Could've offered better gun customization and more guns in general (too many pistols IMO).

Story was interesting, and had it's moments. But too boring honestly for a game that was revealed to be the most epic thing to come from Ubisoft.

I'd recommend any one trying for an open world and maybe a story. I will say, they make more entries in the series I will definitely continue, if they can crank up good features and better stuff.

Back