Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metal Gear Solid - 10/10

JlgHK.gif

Tomb Raider: DE 10/10

I+Don%27t+Understand.gif

KNACK. Rating from me = Garbage, boredom and repetitive numbness all rolled into one.

LOL

Currently dabbling in: Tomb Raider, Outlast, Resogun, Wolf Among Us part 2

Back to the Future: The Game Parts 1-5- 9/10.

No one could imagine a Back to the Future game would be good, but this may as well end be essentially "Part 4" of the series. Well written, well acted, and a wealth of hilarity and subtlety. Criminally underrated.

Metal Gear Solid 2 HD: 8.5/10

When I played this game originally, so much of it went over my head. And I was so pissed about the switch to Raiden, that I could not get over it. Playing now, is completely different. This game is actually very good. Great moments, characters are really interesting. I think it's stupid that Raiden's girlfriend is having define this relationship talks, while he's in the middle of a mission. But other than that, it was cool.

On to MGS3!!

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

A competent, well acted and sometimes surprising prequel to the Uncharted series. Sure, it's no Uncharted 2, the touch screen implementation is pointless and can get unbelievably frustrating and the game lacks the grand set pieces one might come to expect from the series, but the game remains consistently enjoyable. Sublime soundtrack too!

8/10

Ni no kuni-- Awesome game with a fantastic story and endearing characters. I thoroughly loved the game from start to finish. There were certain annoyances during battle though. Like I'd go to revive a character that had been ko'd and before it would work drippy would decide to heal us and then afterwards I'd have to reuse the item because it drippy's actions cancelled out mine. There were other small gripes with the fighting system here and there but altogether the system was a good one. If the rumors are true that they'll be a sequel than maybe they can fix some of those small issues. --9.5/10

Prey-- The good: The environments with the living ship was cool. Graphics were still decent by today's standards. I loved the weapons. I've alien stories and I loved the segments with Art Bell taking radio callers. And I loved the unique premise of walking on walls and going through portals. Also the voice acting was good.

The bad: Maybe it was because I'd come from the fantastically varied and colorful environments of No No Kuni, but although I enjoyed the environments initially, soon after awhile the same environments became monotonous and wore me put. The game literally look the same from beginning to end and I found myself rushing through the late hours of the game because I was bored and wanted to finish it to start something else. It's too bad because if I had played it when I first got it, the environments probably wouldn't have bugged me so much. I don't remember having the same problem with Doom 3 and those environments are largely the same as well. I didn't care for the Cherokee storyline. I just didn't -- 6.7/10

Resident Evil ORC-- I'll get blasted for this but I actually enjoyed this game to a degree. IMO the gunplay was solid enough. Although I didn't care for the early environments once they started to get to RE2 and RE3 locals I totally geeked out. So I have nostalgia to thank for my enjoyment. (RE3 clock tower and RE2 police department was AWESOME) Plus just coming from Prey the environments in ORC at least changed. (It wasn't the same from beginning to end) I enjoyed the story enough. Although destroying the evidence wasn't nearly as fun as going after Leon and Clare. Oh and BTW, I had no choice but to kill Leon.....I just had to! Maybe nest year I'll play it again to protect him instead. Decent enough, but not great.--7.0/10

And OMG I want a RE2 Remake with a 3d police department. Who else was bummed that we couldn't explore more of the PD? I NEED to play a whole game of that area in 3d!!!

Tob Raider Definitive Edition - 7.5-8/10

Thief - 5/10

Assassins Creed Black Flag - 6.5/10

All on PS4. Kinda disappointed with all of these. Tomb Raider was great but heard better things about it. It seemed like it was never going to end. Thief was okay but not really my game. Combat system was awful. If you like FPS stealth games then you'll love this though. Assassins Creed IV was good but it's always the same with AC, for me anyway. Gameplay never really changes and I wasn't really into the story that much. I'm going to start Killzone Shadow Fall soon so I hope thats good.

Waiting On: Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Watch Dogs, Middle Earth: Shadow Of Modor, The Order 1886, Metal Gear Solid V, The Division and Dying Light.

Tob Raider Definitive Edition - 7.5-8/10

Thief - 5/10

Assassins Creed Black Flag - 6.5/10

All on PS4. Kinda disappointed with all of these. Tomb Raider was great but heard better things about it. It seemed like it was never going to end. Thief was okay but not really my game. Combat system was awful. If you like FPS stealth games then you'll love this though. Assassins Creed IV was good but it's always the same with AC, for me anyway. Gameplay never really changes and I wasn't really into the story that much. I'm going to start Killzone Shadow Fall soon so I hope thats good.

Waiting On: Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Watch Dogs, Middle Earth: Shadow Of Modor, The Order 1886, Metal Gear Solid V, The Division and Dying Light.

I can relate.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: 9/10

For me, best assassin's creed since Brotherhood. I absolutely hated AC III and was bored with Revelations so I expected the worst going into AC IV but was surprised at how much I really enjoyed it. Really enjoyed the present day stuff too. Can't wait for the next one.

Back