Rancho Obi-Wan Group Tour Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like even if we can't get all 12 from the board, we'll have enough to cobble together a 12 person group :rock

Yep, shouldn't be a problem at all to get 12. I just want to be able to go. I'm really hoping for a job in California, or at the farthest, Colorado or Arizona. Watch now, I'll end up on the East Coast!

Yep, shouldn't be a problem at all to get 12. I just want to be able to go. I'm really hoping for a job in California, or at the farthest, Colorado or Arizona. Watch now, I'll end up on the East Coast!

East coast isn't bad! Madcow, Shropt and JJJ are East Coasters!!! :rock

It's just far from home base. I want to end up somewhere that I can easily travel back to Vegas at least every other weekend, if not every weekend!

Back to your regularly scheduled madness. :D

It's just far from home base. I want to end up somewhere that I can easily travel back to Vegas at least every other weekend, if not every weekend!

Back to your regularly scheduled madness. :D

Oh yeah, then that would be the problem. Yeah, I'd love to be near Vegas too. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh, not yet. I think initially I thought you meant the one downtown on Fremont in the old Neonopolis. Which was fun to walk around, but didn't really have anything for me and seemed quite overpriced.

I'll check out Rogue Toys soon! Thanks for the suggestion. :D

Oh, not yet. I think initially I thought you meant the one downtown on Fremont in the old Neonopolis. Which was fun to walk around, but didn't really have anything for me and seemed quite overpriced.

I'll check out Rogue Toys soon! Thanks for the suggestion. :D

Yeah, I've been to that one also. Most of his stuff really is overpriced. I think it's because of his location.

Rogue Toys just opened up and he has contests and trading days. It's pretty interesting.

Oh wow, people have been posting in here! My thread LIIIIIVES!!!
OK, let's start talking dates. Yes, this is the scary part. The 2013 schedule is only posted through September currently, and there are NO Saturday's available. So I am listing the Saturdays in October and early November. I assume it will be the easiest to schedule for a Saturday (they only do Mon, Fri, Sat). I do not know for certain that these dates are available, since their calendar is not extended that far. Once we determine a date, I will contact Steve to confirm availability. Post in this thread if you have a conflict for any date(s).

October 5, 12, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 16

If we can't pull off 12 people for any of these dates, then we may have to look at early next year. I won't bother to attempt finding dates between the holidays.

Last edited:
I'm out for sure now after going over our budget.
And our vacation is in early October so can't do both.

:(

You can for sure take me off the list now Ken.

Galactiboy says:
I'm pretty flexible... later is probably better just to have money, but really any of those times would probably work for me.

Galactiboy says:
I'm pretty flexible... later is probably better just to have money, but really any of those times would probably work for me.

That I do... as far as I know I don't have any conflicts in those months. We had looked at traveling at the end of November, but my wife's new job won't allow for it.

So, at this point I'm down for whatever. Just need time to get funds together which any of those dates would allow.

Back