Rancho Obi-Wan Group Tour Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys do end up doing a Freaks tour of ROW, let me know the dates. I've been several times, but it'd be awesome to hang with Freaks there. :rock I also know of a few good eating & drinking establishments nearby. :hi5:

Carl's in!? K, I want to go back now. Can I come back? :pray::pray:

I'll have to sell my Droids PF I guess and then some for extra moneys.:monkey2

I'm still very down for this... And the wife just took a mini-vacation so I've got more justification than usual :lol

And, if we run short of 12 my brother lives in Palo Alto, I have a feeling he (or maybe even his family) would be interested in attending. They're not freaks, but are good SW people :duff

I'm still very down for this... And the wife just took a mini-vacation so I've got more justification than usual :lol

:yess:

And, if we run short of 12 my brother lives in Palo Alto, I have a feeling he (or maybe even his family) would be interested in attending. They're not freaks, but are good SW people :duff

I passed through there on one of my driving excursions this week.

It's a nice area... I was in SF for a conference a few years ago and was able to visit them for a day.

I've got an idea. You go to Rancho Obi-Wan, and fury will go to Florida while you are away...

You can trust me buddy! ;)

I've got an idea. You go to Rancho Obi-Wan, and fury will go to Florida while you are away...

You can trust me buddy! ;)

surprised-cat-funny-lol-hilarious.gif

Back