Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amynu2yv.jpg

uqy7eve6.jpg

u6aqujen.jpg

ry8emahy.jpg

Here's a few more..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ur bro's work is fantastic rob the more i see the more i like he's a all round artist ....:)

Ur bro's work is fantastic rob the more i see the more i like he's a all round artist ....:)

Thanks man :)

Hes a personal trainer by trade..artwork and sculpting is his hobby

Thanks man I'm sure he'll drop by to comment in here soon. One question has Devil just recently been doing sigs? If not, we shouldve upgraded a while ago..;)

I have 2 jackets i modified. These are my mods:

This pic shows the modified jackets side by side..
IMAG2107_zpsf9479916.jpg

COLTON JACKET

This is the modified Colton jacket on a Sioldier Story body
IMAG2108_zps3bffd04f.jpg

ISSUES:
- The Colton is a tighter fit.
- The bottom pockets are wrong. It should have internal pockets -
- The Top pockets are too small.
- The zipper is also missing from the collar.

MODS:
- I took the jacket apart and took the bottom pockets apart to look more like the m65.
- The top pockets are still too small, but if its no big, it can be used...

SOLDIER STORY KOREAN WAR JACKET
This is the modified SS on a Soldier Story body..
IMAG2104_zps5fa09b4a.jpg

ISSUES:
- To ME, this is the better choice.
- It looks very similiar to the m65 but the top pockets are still a little too small, but not bad
-The collar does not have the zipper.
- The collar need to be modified (I bought an extra jacket to make the collar)

MODS:
- You need to take the drawstring off. it leave 2 small holes, but not noticeable
- I made a completely new collar from the 2nd jacket i bought.

CONCLUSION:
Neither are perfect, but can work. I made some patches and ill post pics of both with the patches soon. Hope this helps..

The only alternatives are the BP jacket or the HT Rambo m-65 jacket The Rambo jacket has a US ARMY decal ove the top left pocket. i dont know if it can be taken off though.

Last edited:
Looking good Siri! Unless a piece is custom it's hard/impossible to find perfect but those are good alternatives and good mods :hi5:

The only thing that stands out to me is the fit of the sleeve at the wrist. The screen used one is wide and baggy to accomadate the slider

That jacket was discussed in some detail earlier in this thread.

Whoops. I've been a little unplugged lately: must've missed that. I thought a jacket from Rambo or Trautman or something was being discussed

I remember in the film the film, the jacket buttons at the wrist where not buttonned. That should make the jacket look s little baggier

I believe that Bickle's did not have buttons just a gussett and an inner fold out flap in the sleeve.

Last edited:
Back