Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a ton for the kind words man!, yeah I spent hours trying to get the jacket and jeans to look how I envisioned it. I love the solider version, who doesn't, it's so iconic and just oozes that 70s vibe But ever sense I first seen the film as a teenager I've always loved his 'Cabbie' look. I'm just drawn to it. The figure really does look amazing. I took that shot with my iPhone so it looks even better in hand and I can't wait to really do it justice with a new cam. Thanks Again dude for the compliment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a ton for the kind words man!, yeah I spent hours trying to get the jacket and jeans to look how I envisioned it. I love the solider version, who doesn't, it's so iconic and just oozes that 70s vibe But ever sense I first seen the film as a teenager I've always loved his 'Cabbie' look. I'm just drawn to it. The figure really does look amazing. I took that shot with my iPhone so it looks even better in hand and I can't wait to really do it justice with a new cam. Thanks Again dude for the compliment

Anytime man, :hi5:

Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 "Mr. Bickle" TAXI DRIVER

Awesome news! I am not interested in this guy thankfully will save much needed money haha but congrats to all you guys who have been wanting him forever, looking forward to seeing Rainman make Bickle into an incredible 1/6 figure, time to have fun guys!

:monkey3

This masterpiece hit the cinemas 40 years ago to the day. Thank you RM for making this happen :rock

Some day a real rain will come and wash all this scum of the streets.

iPhone cam photos

52de116bc059e7ad3bd976a4770862cd.jpg

1bee6244b54d78e541402e60eba8263f.jpg

c79db3a5dd17ffdacd7b0ad4ca04ecea.jpg

Back