Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's official. I've got the word from Rainman to start the thread on the next upcoming project. Yes it's true! It will be Robert F'n Deniro as Travis Bickle from the cult classic Taxi Driver by Martin Scorcese! So step up and show your support. Lets help "The Man" make this the best release it can be!

Turbo if you will...........:wink1:

null_zps33667383.png

Last edited:
Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 "Mr. Bickle" TAXI DRIVER

I'm in favorite movie of all time lets hope I can secure one when he goes up I'm so HAPPY :D :D times a trillion

I wonder if he'll try to use a skinny muscle body. Almost seems like a Bruce Lee body would work for this guy apart from the height.

Finally! Can't wait for this! If the DX would include the non mohawk then a second outfit would need to be in line. :exactly:

The news of this release is definitely going to steal some of Jules thunder

Awesome news! I am not interested in this guy thankfully will save much needed money haha but congrats to all you guys who have been wanting him forever, looking forward to seeing Rainman make Bickle into an incredible 1/6 figure, time to have fun guys!

well I guess no next gen system for me lol. So will this go up for order around Christmas?

OMG! :thud:

DX would be amazing!!! :blissy

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

I'm in, baby!!!! Just one of the best movies and best actors of all time!

ps. Glad to be a VIP!

I am in. Another vote for non-mohawk DX head.

I wonder if RM will do a 1 of 1 bloody Bickle as he did with Bill would love to see that

Back