Racism at the White House Correspondents Dinner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's terrible. ****ing racist bastards.

God, just imagine being in her position. I was hoping she would have recorded them or something, but if they were aware they indeed probably would have taken her phone or even assaulted her. There's virtually nothing she could have done at that moment it seems. Totally powerless.

Really sickening.

It's inhuman how rude they were. Reminds me of the time I got cold-cocked for asking directions in the wrong neighborhood in New Orleans.

I didn't read anywhere where she reported the security guys for doing that. Did I miss that part?

Or 'you'? :dunno

I didn't read anywhere where she reported the security guys for doing that. Did I miss that part?

She didn't. She just wrote a story about it on Huffington Post.

She could be making it up, but it's probably racist to say so. I just pretend it's important that a rich doctor who got to be at a White House event had her feelings hurt, just like it was important when I got my head smashed for being white.

Maybe I should write an article too.

why is everyone quick to play the race card? is this her assumption or did they outright say you look like a terrorist? maybe if her attitude was better, she could have gotten through. you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

She said they made reference to "you people" and the Boston bombings.

I'm curious as to why she thought the White House would have acted with indifference if she made a formal report.

They were private security hired for the event. If the White House got word of even the appearance of racist behavior on their part, there would have been hell to pay.

She said they made reference to "you people" and the Boston bombings.

I'm curious as to why she thought the White House would have acted with indifference if she made a formal report.

he said, she said. hearsay doesn't mean squat. any witnesses to collaborate her story? and why report it only to huffington? :cuckoo:

so she didn't have a ticket and tried to re-enter. she expected security to break the rules for her. when they didn't, it was security that threw racial slurs about by saying 'you people' and mentioning the boston bombings. all the while letting 'white girls' in without checking for a ticket? sounds like a crock to me.

Last edited:
sounds like a made up story with a lot of embellishment. Plus it's on the Huffington Post, soooo.....

Last edited:
You know when you got a scratch and you just gotta get at it. That's what I am doing right now. Oh, was there an important discussion happening here? :horror

*continues to scratch away* :monkey1

Back