White House Down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The title sounds like the Wayans brothers making a spoof of Olympus has Fallen :lol

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz33ICD7pqE]White House Down - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

images

its Duke. No, its effin TAYTO.

I prefer "Taters," and this film looks awesome because it's "Taters Mcclane" in The White House.:lol Honestly, though, I never really got all the hate for the guy. Is he an amazing actor? No, but I doubt any of the films that he's been in would be winning any Oscars if he wasn't a part of the cast, anyway.

But I just ****ing watched that movie over the weekend... What. The ****?

Seriously. Olympus Has Fallen and White House Down are the same ****ing movie. Hollywood needs an enema.

But I just ****ing watched that movie over the weekend... What. The ****?

Seriously. Olympus Has Fallen and White House Down are the same ****ing movie. Hollywood needs an enema.

Nah, Olympus has Fallen was if Romney won the election and White House Down is the Obama version. They covered their bases :lol

Nah, Olympus has Fallen was if Romney won the election and White House Down is the Obama version. They covered their bases :lol

Honestly you may have a point. But Eckhart was a damn good president! He wasnt impersonating anybody!

All jokes aside what does the studio think? When this comes out everyone will of just forgot about Olympus has Fallen!? I saw Olympus, and its awesome. This seems like a PG-13 version, bigger actors, bigger director, waterdowned story with alot more Helicopters flying around. :slap

Just like Oblivion and After Earth!

Im hype for those movies tho!!! Besides the whole "Earth got %^$*'d" as a setting backdrop, they seem to have seperate plots, i hope.

Last edited:
Back