This is just disgusting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nagger.jpg

It technically wasn't the n word the member left in their post, more the "acceptable" version of it by todays standard.

I wasn't aware there was an "accepted" version of it. Someone please enlighten me.

ps For Valfar to be giving out advice on posting is almost as much a joke as that other guy's "accidents". :lol

If this thread does not go back on track - I will close it. :)

I take it someone hasn't been watching much BET. That word is all over the place, 50 cent drops in his songs, Tupac did, Dr.Dre,DMX the list goes on and on. When i was in high school kids called their friends and random people that word all the time, no one spoke against it, when i rode the bus or just hearing it out and about.. same thing. People live in fear of speaking against this word being used in todays society by punk kids.

It is a very touchy subject, i don't care to get into it here.

I wasn't aware there was an "accepted" version of it. Someone please enlighten me.

ps For Valfar to be giving out advice on posting is almost as much a joke as that other guy's "accidents". :lol

Right, because all of a sudden you truly know me as a person just from my posts on here, negative sir.

Last time I checked - this thread was supposed to be about a girl's horrific actions.....next post better be back on topic or bye-bye thread.

close it anyway. not like we need more threads about sick people when Monster and Kuzeh create MJ threads left and right.

close it anyway. not like we need more threads about sick people when Monster and Kuzeh create MJ threads left and right.

I agree that this should probably be closed now - the discussion has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back