This is just disgusting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to watch the video because it creates mixed feelings in me. I would wanna cry for where the humanity is going, I would feel very bad for the innocent puppies and I would certainly want to torture whoever did this to death. The latter is the main reason why Im not gonna watch it, because Im afraid I'd literally kill someone.

Im not going to watch the video because it creates mixed feelings in me. I would wanna cry for where the humanity is going, I would feel very bad for the innocent puppies and I would certainly want to torture whoever did this to death. The latter is the main reason why Im not gonna watch it, because Im afraid I'd literally kill someone.
I watched it (damn curiosity of mine) and that's how I feel :mad:

I hope they get that (insert several bad words) person!!!!.

Sometimes I really despise humans :thwak

You have issues....:slap

I am gutted i just clicked on it, could only manage a few seconds and now feel so disturbed and upset!!! :mad:

They were rescued though apparently and are doing OK thank God.

As for the 'woman', drown the ____.

Read the comments before I watched the Video, thank goodness.

My Wife works with social workers who have to help endangered children, so this kind of thing does not shock me at all.

You say you can't watch it because it will make you cry and want to kill someone... Stupid me for thinking you were being honest.

Anyhoo.... :dance

You say you can't watch it because it will make you cry and want to kill someone... Stupid me for thinking you were being honest.

Anyhoo.... :dance

Sorry for saying it makes me sad and angry at the same time with a little more colour. Remind me not to do that again...

You didn't say it would make you sad and angry. You said it made you want to torture and kill people. Not exactly the same thing.

Don't be sorry. Just don't get offended when people comment on what you post when you can't articulate what you mean.

Also, the article says that this could be a hoax, but I don't see how it could be. The sounds could have been added in post, but you can clearly see the puppies wiggling. :mad:

... you are dumb for taking every word on the internet seriously :duh

Read your post:

"Literally" is a strong word. It's the word we use when we want people to take us seriously. And it makes you sound like more of a sociopath than the worm in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back