This is just disgusting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans are part of the universe, but they aren't the universe as a whole. They also have a characteristic that most of the rest of the universe is lacking: consciousness. Further, they have a characteristic that most conscious entities lack: rationality.

A rational consciousness is capable of objectively judging good and evil, and treating behavior accordingly. Beyond that, the only justice is the reckoning that comes from bastards self-destructing by the power of their own villainy. Which is inevitable, but often unacceptably slow. Hence, prosecutors, juries, legal codes.

And Batman.

Need to stick this beeotch and Kuzeh in a bag and throw them both in a river.

Need to stick this beeotch and Kuzeh in a bag and throw them both in a river.

bring_it_on_2000_580x832_220936.jpg

How can this thread still be alive, but when we posted a picture of a WWF wrestler with blood on his face they were deleted?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

maybe she'll be blessed with children that don't love her and put her in an old folks home that mistreats her. wishing death is pretty harsh, but i'd pee in her coffee.

Actually, stuff like this makes me even more sick. Just look at the dude walk by, yea i know he probally couldn't do anything to turn the tide there but, people do this on a daily basis, just walk by as someone gets assaulted.

I would never let anyone get that close to me or have my back turned like that, especially around ghetto scum like these ____bags.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4FYPrN5DcN0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4FYPrN5DcN0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This world his one terrifying place to behold. What's especially scary is, were they trying to mug him or jusst attacked him for the sake of it?

A Clockwork Orange society springs to mind. Mindless violence for the sake of mindless violence.

Humans are part of the universe, but they aren't the universe as a whole. They also have a characteristic that most of the rest of the universe is lacking: consciousness. Further, they have a characteristic that most conscious entities lack: rationality.

A rational consciousness is capable of objectively judging good and evil, and treating behavior accordingly. Beyond that, the only justice is the reckoning that comes from bastards self-destructing by the power of their own villainy. Which is inevitable, but often unacceptably slow. Hence, prosecutors, juries, legal codes.

And Batman.

:lol Best post ever.

I don't believe in karma. But I do understand the idea. And I do believe that, as a generality, people can cut down on the number of bad things that happen to them by tending away from bad situations where it is reasonable to do so.

I have heard people say (usually jokingly) that "If you lead a good life, good things happen to you." And I do believe that there is some truth to this, but only in a very small way. Only insomuch as when you avoid negativity, you decrease the odds of negativity falling on your head. But that all stems from coincidence far more than it does from karma. And it does not go very far at all toward stopping any kind of negativity from falling on your head.

On the other hand, if I did believe in karma, I would consider the existence of this video and the subsequent...unpleasantness...that this young lady is certain to endure because of it to be karma in it's purest form.

Now, all that being said, I also truly believe that the energy required to practice the extreme hate being dumped on this insignificant act of cruelty could be aimed at much more worthwhile causes.

For anyone who believes "karma" runs the show.... you can NOT be upset at this video or anything else....:lecture

whered that come from? anywhoo. i don't believe in a mystic force controlling karma, but i do believe that a positive attitude will get you rewarded and a negative attitude gets you my life.

whered that come from? anywhoo. i don't believe in a mystic force controlling karma, but i do believe that a positive attitude will get you rewarded and a negative attitude gets you my life.

I am pretty certain that it was a cerebral flatulation inspired by Valfar's assault video. It seems to me that the post is destined to disappear.

While there is some truth to your post, its not acceptable here at all. There are many good people of all races who post here and you got to watch what you say man.

The real point of that post was to show how much we don't look after one another, i mean dude was there on the ground for quite awhile and the couple that passed didn't even think to call the cops once they got out of that tunnel.

Last edited by a moderator:
While there is some truth to your post, its not acceptable here at all. There are many good people of all races who post here and you got to watch what you say man.

The real point of that post was to show how much we don't look after one another, i mean dude was there on the ground for quite awhile and the couple that passed didn't even think to call the cops once they got out of that tunnel.

I wasnt trying to be racist or anything, but what I did try to say was that white people cant say one bad word about black people, but when black people refer to white people as "white boys" or "white trash" then it seems to be ok. Didnt mean to be offensive, sorry.

I have a feeling that this thread is destined to be closed.

I know man, and we can thank mainstream media for exposing crappy hip hop that drops n-bombs all over the place and making it seem acceptable for young kids to say, mainly black youths. It is the wrong message of course and creates a lot of racial tension.

I didn't think your comment was racist at all, you worded it correctly, the way it is promoted through hip hop.

Getting back on topic would be great right about now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back