QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built a captain's chair for Kirk and I'm working on a station chair for either Uhura or Spock. It doesn't have the straight lines that the captain's chair has, though, so it's a little tougher. And I would need more than one. Has anyone seen anything out there-like a 3D printed version at Shapeways? I saw that some one had printed a boatload of stuff-helm, sickbay medical bed, but I don't think they were selling them.

The bridge consoles are mostly straight lines, so that is doable, but big. I need some chairs!

Tom

Here are some chairs I printed last week

I might be interested in selling some unpainted and in 3 pieces as I print them. I can't sell these because I haven't sat the figures down in them to see if I need to lower or raise in height.

I have three off the wall Trek projects that I am working on and will post here soon. The reason I haven't started on the bridge yet is that Uhura hasn't been revealed yet. I know she coming but I need proof. Cant have one without her you know.

Every great adventure starts with a Great Plan! Introducing the The Original Series Briefing Room!

I want so bad for someone to make a transporter pad. It would make the perfect display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am surprised...no desire for villains? or some aliens beside Q?

通过我的 SM-G9350 上的 Tapatalk发言

Bring on TOS aliens! I say one alien for each crew figure! Bring some diversity! I was already a bit bored from McCoy feeling that (even though I love him), apart from the sculpt, it was almost the same figure as Spock... When we get down to Chekov, Zzzzz...

My go-to list:
Kirk - Gorn - Spock - Salt Vampire - McCoy - Klingon - Scotty - Andorian - Sulu - Khan - Uhura - Romulan Commander - Chekov - Ruk

And imagine what a QMX Environmental suit Kirk would look like!

That's a good list. But you need to add a couple of space babes for Kirk to sleep with. Like an Orion. :wink1:

You're right. Should have replaced Ruk by Andrea... She was hot! My QMX Kirk would thank me!

andrea.jpg

^ and McCoy ;)

IMG_1342.JPG

And absolutely count me in for all the "aliens" as well. I have made a few custom characters that I have considered reposting here if anyone is interested.

^ and McCoy ;)

View attachment 339555

And absolutely count me in for all the "aliens" as well. I have made a few custom characters that I have considered reposting here if anyone is interested.

Such a good idea for McCoy! Customs are always welcome, give us some ideas on how to expand our collections! I love to see what customizers can achieve.

For me, I would like the seven main figures from TOS, plus a Romulan, Klingon (Kor, Kang, Koloth) Andorian, Talosian, Rand, Chapel, Khan (space Seed) I could go on and on. As for the Captains, Let's not forget Captain Pike.

For me, I would like the seven main figures from TOS, plus a Romulan, Klingon (Kor, Kang, Koloth) Andorian, Talosian, Rand, Chapel, Khan (space Seed) I could go on and on. As for the Captains, Let's not forget Captain Pike.

That's not a bad list. Maybe a Gorn and an Orion Vina too. Maybe exclusive Kang, Koloth, and Kor could have DS9 style by heads.

The more Ds9 I watch, the more I want a Kira. I don't know if it's her attitude, or her costume or just Nana Visitor or what, I but I like her :)

I'm curious. Is there any consensus about what we as fans want from ds9 and/or voyager at all. Seems like everybody just wants the Captains and Seven of Nine.

I want Kira, Quark, and probably O'Brian and Bashir for sure. From Voyager, I'm beginning to like B'Lanna Torres. I think a female Klingon figure would be neat.

Back