QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused - the site says Free Priority Shipping but there's a disclaimer that says you will be responsible for all charges if you choose Priority. Am I missing something?

I was only charged tax. Long story short I'm paying $25ish more to get the EX. Not used to paying tax out of state. At least not with bbts and sideshow.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Andy are any of those orders going to ship today?

$81.43 (FedEx International Economy) or $86.93 (FedEx International Priority) to Australia.

Those prices are a lot better than the previous charges quoted ($260 odd).

I really want to get this figure and the exclusive, but with the conversion rate to Australian dollars I would be up for $400 AUD. :thud:

So many delays and then they can't even ship on the day they said they would. For the extra $25 I shouldn't have bothered. Should have waited on bbts.

Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if mine ships. Was really hoping to get Mal this week.

Hey everyone! We've been shipping Mals like crazy since early Monday morning. We're shipping both wholesale and direct (exclusives) at the same time, and we've had a team of QMxers (myself included) in the warehouse 10 hours a day inspecting each figure and insert the new head inside each package before it goes out the door.

So long story short, we're shipping them as fast as we can. We're very motivated to get these figures to you as soon as possible so we can hear your feedback!

Thanks!

- Andy

Hey everyone! We've been shipping Mals like crazy since early Monday morning. We're shipping both wholesale and direct (exclusives) at the same time, and we've had a team of QMxers (myself included) in the warehouse 10 hours a day inspecting each figure and insert the new head inside each package before it goes out the door.

So long story short, we're shipping them as fast as we can. We're very motivated to get these figures to you as soon as possible so we can hear your feedback!

Thanks!

- Andy

Thanks, Andy!

Can't wait to get my excl in-hand, but hope you get some sleep. :duff

Back