PSP 2 Rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2314377794146780.png
Looks frakking sexy!!!

I think $399 is low-balling it. This thing is gonna be $499 or more. Expect carriers to subsidize it with expensive 3G plans.
:Lecture
Rumor:

There will be multiple PSP2 skus available at launch. A Wi-fi Only version and a 3G version.

I think I'd get the Wi-fi only version if it costs substantially less.

Same here. If I actually broke down and got one it would definitely be a base model Wifi version.

One thing that impresses me the most is the new media format. Flash-type memory?? Yes please.

:lol Best to prepare for the worst, I guess. Putting the $999 there now will make even a $699 tag seem like a bargain when the thing is actually released.

"Thank you for calling Gamestop where you can trade-in your old video games, all of them, toward a purchase of a new PSP2, how may I help you?"

I probably would have cared about downloaded games if they actually had every PSP game downloadable. Crazy Sony and their PSPGo... it isn't even fully present compatible. :lol

I probably would have cared about downloaded games if they actually had every PSP game downloadable. Crazy Sony and their PSPGo... it isn't even fully present compatible. :lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony plan on creating a back catalogue of psp games in downloadable form for the NGP.

“Hopefully when we announce the price, people will see the proper value," - Shu Yoshida

Sony relied on tech to entice people into buying the PS3 at $599. That concept failed miserably. I seriously hope they've leard their lesson

Last edited:
I kinda dig the interface. Very iPhone inspired, which isn't a good thing for everybody, but it is for me.

I like the new features and some of the gaming series planned Uncharted, Call of Duty, Killzone, etc...

But I have to wait for price and other details before making the decision to buy, but I like the direction SONY is headed with this.

Back