PS3 or 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PS3 or 360 which do you preffer

• PS3

Votes: 50 50.5%

Votes: 49 49.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well 360 does rockout on online gameplay ps3 has better games....

Which ones? I have all three and the PS3 is a Blu Ray player, 360 is for gaming and the Wii is for the hope that one day Nintendo will prove why their controller is cool.

I used to hate the 360 but playing with their controller for shooters is perfect. The Ps3 controller's analogs feel cheep by comparison. As a side note, the 360's games are all now 1080p and 90% of the PS3's are 720p. BOOOHHH to the system that's supposed to push high definition gaming!!!

i had both the ps3 and the 360, i just got really annoyed of getting the damn red rings of death 3 times in a row after sending it to microsoft 2 times to get a refurbished one (which i practically gave away). i dont know if they fixed the problem with the newer system, while on the other hand i never had any trouble with the ps1, ps2, and aside from a loud@$$ fan noise the ps3. so yeah definately sticking with the ps3.

Both systems are have their strengths and weaknesses and I enjoy both of them.

Oh and if this thread turns into a system bash fest which I have a feeling it will I will lock it down.

Way to go deputy!

I say 360 and I have owned every system since colecovision. It is easier to use. It has way more support from publishers. Not to mention the online is unmatched. However, as stated in another thread, I am really starting to like the Wii. That being said, the PS3 is last in line for me. However, I do see the potential. I just wish that they would do something with it. They are way and I do mean way behind at this point.

well, 720p IS considered high-def.

I technically use my PS3 more than my 360, because I watch a lot of blurays on it. But as a gaming system, I prefer the 360.... i've enjoyed more games on the system, and not many new or previously released games on the PS3 really appeals to me at the current moment.

It's ALL ABOUT THE GAMES... I hate how people side for one system or another solely by the brand...

I hate how people side for one system or another solely by the brand...

Good point. I also have no respect for people that voice an opinion without owning the other systems. How can you judge that which you haven't used? Seems dumb to me.

I say 360 and I have owned every system since colecovision. It is easier to use. It has way more support from publishers. Not to mention the online is unmatched. However, as stated in another thread, I am really starting to like the Wii. That being said, the PS3 is last in line for me. However, I do see the potential. I just wish that they would do something with it. They are way and I do mean way behind at this point.

Not to start s_it but what does your statement mean exactly? Behind in what way?

Not to start s_it but what does your statement mean exactly? Behind in what way?

I will answer your question in two words. Quality Games. Well maybe more. Their online sucks ass. A rational personal cannot even compare the two without giving the 360 a major edge.

PS3 is damn reliable! I give them that. I wish Microsoft could produce a 360 that works also. I was a manager of a video game store for 5 years and I can say the 360 has a horrible track record for overheating and the "red ring of death". My buddy who treats his stuff like gold, dusts constantly and doesn't smoke is on his 5th 360. He's always had a warranty so he's only paid for one but it's still a hassle converting your hard drive info and to go weeks without your system.

We used to joke that we were going to build a couch out of defective 360's in our backroom. That said, I prefer the 360 for it's HUGE selection of games and the fact that multiplatform games by and large run better on the 360 and look oftentimes better because they're in 1080 and not just 720.

If you go 360, BUY A WARRANTY. You won't regret it!!!!

Live does rule and I'm excited about Gears 2.

Still will get a PS3 sometime though wanna play MGS4.

As a gamer it is your duty to do just that. Just don't fall into the fanboy crap and you will be fine. I will say it now. No one system can ever be the end all be all. However, one can always be the best when it comes to opinion and options. Right now for me and the ADULT and ONLINE games that I play there is only one and that is the 360. I am really liking the Wii original titles thought and get them. Sony has some work to do. I also want to clarify for the D bags that don't understand me. I will go with what is good. The Dreamcast was the most underated system in history. I also called the xbox Failbox as I handed them to consumers. Right on one thing and wrong on another. Now I just go by what works. That my friends is the 360.

Games and Live.

Games as in Gears of War & Halo3? XboxLive for...well I don't know exactly. I can think of only 4 games that give the 360 a slight edge (BioShock, Mass Effect, Halo3, and Gears of War). The online argument I just don't see, both have movies, tv, cross media bars, now achievments/trophies (if that matters), the edge there I would give to Sony. The PSNetwork is free, Live well again I just don't see the advantage.

Games as in Gears of War & Halo3? XboxLive for...well I don't know exactly. I can think of only 4 games that give the 360 a slight edge (BioShock, Mass Effect, Halo3, and Gears of War). The online argument I just don't see, both have movies, tv, cross media bars, now achievments/trophies (if that matters), the edge there I would give to Sony. The PSNetwork is free, Live well again I just don't see the advantage.

I take it you don't have a 360. If you are being honest then you will say no. So just buy one and then try to argue. Please I dare you. I triple dog dare you. :lol You will see. :lecture Oh and you do get what you pay for. PS3 is free sure but you get ^^^^.

As a gamer it is your duty to do just that. Just don't fall into the fanboy crap and you will be fine. I will say it now. No one system can ever be the end all be all. However, one can always be the best when it comes to opinion and options. Right now for me and the ADULT and ONLINE games that I play there is only one and that is the 360. I am really liking the Wii original titles thought and get them. Sony has some work to do. I also want to clarify for the D bags that don't understand me. I will go with what is good. The Dreamcast was the most underated system in history. I also called the xbox Failbox as I handed them to consumers. Right on one thing and wrong on another.

Fanboys can get out of hand! We should just love games and collectables and get along! :joy

Good night fanboys. Going to bed. I just hope Kain can intervene before the world ends in horror. :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back