Prime1 Suicide Squad Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New picture from Prime1's suprise exhibition

CJjWBZE.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this released as this will be my first P1

While the justice league version is fantastic and probably a better statue it’s just not the bvs suit. I need this thing after seeing that image.

While the justice league version is fantastic and probably a better statue it’s just not the bvs suit. I need this thing after seeing that image.

Have you got it preordered?

I'm wondering how many people here have currently got this piece on order?

I unfortunately had to cancel mine, as I decided to get the Justice League version. And as I already have the BVS half scale, it seemed to be the smart move.

No I don’t, I wish I did however. I have Noel at home and hush on order.

I have it on pre-order, curious when it will be released as sideshow says March-April, and P1 site says May-July, probably will be the later.
Also wanted to get the JL one after it was revealed, maybe at some point, BvS suit is still my favorite, so happy with the new picture, and glad to have him ordered

This doesn't look too bad. I need to keep watching this one. I like this costume better than the Justice League one too.

For some reason this looks much better than I remember it...has it been updated at all?

For some reason this looks much better than I remember it...has it been updated at all?

I went to the SSC site and looked at pictures. The picture above looks better IMO because the black parts of the suit aren't as shiny as the ones in the preorder pictures. The toned down black aspects of the suit give this statue a better stealth look which makes it look better.

I was totally on board with getting this piece, but the more I look at it, the more I find problems with the look of the cowl. Compared to the 1/2 scale Prime 1, and even the Hot toys version, something seems off. I keep going back and forth whether to keep the p.o. or not. Coming off of the disappointment that was the SSC 1/4 paint job, I thought this was a home run. Now I’m not so sure. For the price I want perfection, and there’s something a little off.

Yeah for me the pose just looks a little awkward, however I have no doubt that it will look good in hand. if you're not sure though there is no point in keeping it - although will you lose a deposit if you cancel?

I'm not a fan of the pose either, particularly the position of the legs, height of the knee bend (low), and I just keep thinking about Blade with regards to his left arm, I'm sure the details will be great, just not the pose I would want for a Batman statue :lol The JL version looks a lot better, that one is tempting.

d8wcaxiwus2qmdsodif6.png

pose is abit awkward- now the JL version has an awesome pose. Think they were trying something subtle but maybe too subtle. Still want it....the details and sculpting are stunning

Just received a delay notice saying now expected May to July. Does this qualify for a refund of the NRD if I decide to cancel?

Just received a delay notice saying now expected May to July. Does this qualify for a refund of the NRD if I decide to cancel?

if it's outside the original 2-3 months ship window on your order then yes. I just went through this with Prime 1 Venom. after the second delay, which was 4 months outside of the ship window, I cancelled and got my NRD back and purchased the XM Venom instead.

Back