Prime1 Suicide Squad Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is a tough decision as the pose on the JL is perfect but the suit isn't as good as this one

If I didn't have the 1/2 scale (as well as the PF which I'm about to box up), I would seriously consider reordering this.

Visit this incredible collector on instagram - lot of pics.

Thanks. It looks really good but I don't know if I'm 100% sold on it. I think I prefer the pose on the Justice League version even though I like this suit a little better. Hoping to see more pics as more folks get theirs.

Thanks. It looks really good but I don't know if I'm 100% sold on it. I think I prefer the pose on the Justice League version even though I like this suit a little better. Hoping to see more pics as more folks get theirs.
Same for me. Pose - JL and for the suit - this one. And I like the Bat branding iron here. Ordered the JL version, maybe one day this one, too. Who knows.

Just opened mine up, and am super pleased! I wasn't totally sold on the pose on this one, but in person, it looks fantastic! (Sorry, for some reason I can't get the photo to rotate)

Attachments

• 20181220_215248.jpg
    20181220_215248.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 144
What are you using to upload/take your photos?

If it's an iPhone try rotating the photo 180 degrees, save, then rotate another 180, save, then upload the photo.

Just opened mine up, and am super pleased! I wasn't totally sold on the pose on this one, but in person, it looks fantastic! (Sorry, for some reason I can't get the photo to rotate)

Based on your pic, it looks good. So no problems? That is good to hear. I'm still thinking about this one.

No problems. Great detail. Great switch outs. Great likeness. My wife asked me "why did they make that Batman look like Ben Afleck?" So sculpt is really good! Cape is a heavy leather material and has some good dirt/weathering along the bottom.

No problems. Great detail. Great switch outs. Great likeness. My wife asked me "why did they make that Batman look like Ben Afleck?" So sculpt is really good! Cape is a heavy leather material and has some good dirt/weathering along the bottom.

I'm guessing your wife had no interest in watching any of the movies?

Here's close ups of the head, as some were requesting. There's some great detailing!

Attachments

• 20181230_155233.jpg
    20181230_155233.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 20181230_155245.jpg
    20181230_155245.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 20181230_155225.jpg
    20181230_155225.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 159
Thanks for the pics. Looks good. I'm still debating this but saw that it is low stock at SSC, so I need to decide soon.

Found this on YouTube:- From Jesse Laurienti

Even though this piece has been out for awhile there haven’t been many videos uploaded for this.

Yes, there haven't been many videos so it was nice to see this one. I know SSC recently had a coupon on this one.

used sideshow's coupon to pick this up. I really like it. The portraits are good and it is simple but has presence. I think this one is pretty much unappreciated. Guess that's what happens when the movie is not so hot.

used sideshow's coupon to pick this up. I really like it. The portraits are good and it is simple but has presence. I think this one is pretty much unappreciated. Guess that's what happens when the movie is not so hot.

There’s that, but I’m just thinking most of us here prefer the Justice League version, and that film is disliked even more by some.

Back