Prime1 Suicide Squad Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have this on pre-order?

I initially didn't like the pose but it is growing on me somewhat. While the JL pose and base is better this has the better suit and cowl. Hopefully it ends up being discounted sometime after release.

I dont, but I have this on my radar.
Same thing, initially, I didnt like the pose, but it grew on me.

Waiting to see in hand pics to make a final decision.

I dont, but I have this on my radar.
Same thing, initially, I didnt like the pose, but it grew on me.

Waiting to see in hand pics to make a final decision.

I think it looks much better with the branding iron in the left hand than just the fist. Love all the switch outs for the right hand and the simple base.

mmss-04ex-13.jpg

No doubt the JL Bat's has a truly epic pose but something about how they over designed that suit still bothers me. The BvS/SS suit is the best live action Batsuit we've ever seen IMO. With demand for this seemingly lower than the previous 1/2 scale and the newer 1/3 JL statue it could end up discounted and prove very tempting.

Does anyone have this on pre-order?

I initially didn't like the pose but it is growing on me somewhat. While the JL pose and base is better this has the better suit and cowl. Hopefully it ends up being discounted sometime after release.

I did, but cancelled in favour of the Justice League piece.

And given that I also have the 1/2 BVS piece, it was still probably the right call imo.

I did, but cancelled in favour of the Justice League piece.

And given that I also have the 1/2 BVS piece, it was still probably the right call imo.

Yeah if you have the 1/2 piece there really is no need for this one as well. I'm just in that place where I much prefer the suit on this one but the pose on the JL statue. If they stay around the same price it's a tough call but if this is discounted I'll likely grab it.

I MAY order this if the production pics turn out well. As others have said, this suit is a tad better IMO than the Justice League suit. Also, I like the footprint more. I want to pair a Batman with 1/3 Justice League Wonder Woman and Superman and this one (with a little boost) will look good.

If only their Justice League Batfleck on gargoyle was wearing this suit instead, IMO it would have been perfect.

I think this would turn out great, agreed that it's best posed with the branding iron. I was ready to order this but went for the Miller Batman instead when I found out that it was still available for order at my dealer, and I can't afford to get both.

If only their Justice League Batfleck on gargoyle was wearing this suit instead, IMO it would have been perfect.

I think this would turn out great, agreed that it's best posed with the branding iron. I was ready to order this but went for the Miller Batman instead when I found out that it was still available for order at my dealer, and I can't afford to get both.

Yep, that would be the perfect Batfleck statue. I also don't care that Affleck is likely done with the role or his movies were mediocre...it's still the best live action Batsuit we've ever got. I fear after the recasting and changes they'll revert to more of the all black look.

I'll be getting the blue DKR III statue so that covers me on Miller when it releases two years from now lol.
I go back and forth between this and the JL Batfleck but now I'm also tempted by the Hush Batman after the changes. The Noel Bats looks good to :lol so much choice I dunno where to start.

44091754_2186438931375422_350885565224189952_n.jpg

I'm still not a fan of the way he's sculpted because at several angles he looks really awkward, particularly the position of the legs, height of the knee bend (very low), and I just keep thinking about Blade with regards to his left arm, just not the pose I would want for a Batman statue :lol But I must say, I really like this angle of him, might be the only angle but he does look great, possibly because the cape hides that other leg and it's positioning? Makes it look like the other leg knee bend is higher? Will need to see him in person to judge better.
:clap

d8wcaxiwus2qmdsodif6.png

44091754_2186438931375422_350885565224189952_n.jpg

I'm still not a fan of the way he's sculpted because at several angles he looks really awkward, particularly the position of the legs, height of the knee bend (very low), and I just keep thinking about Blade with regards to his left arm, just not the pose I would want for a Batman statue :lol But I must say, I really like this angle of him, might be the only angle but he does look great, possibly because the cape hides that other leg and it's positioning? Makes it look like the other leg knee bend is higher? Will need to see him in person to judge better.
:clap

d8wcaxiwus2qmdsodif6.png

This one has been on my radar. I need to see more pics though (including some closer ones) before deciding on whether I should get him or not.

I think he looks really good and better still if he was holding the branding iron! I don't expect this to be a big seller with the JL version on the horizon so I'm gonna wait and see if it gets discounted later on.

I unfortunately cancelled this in favour of the Justice League piece. Unfortunate because I have to wait at least 6-9 months for the JL piece.

I unfortunately cancelled this in favour of the Justice League piece. Unfortunate because I have to wait at least 6-9 months for the JL piece.

That's what leads to believe it could be discounted to shift them at some point. I can see why most would pick the JL statue for its awesome base and pose. To bring out two versions in a relatively short space of time was a risk.

That's what leads to believe it could be discounted to shift them at some point. I can see why most would pick the JL statue for its awesome base and pose. To bring out two versions in a relatively short space of time was a risk.

I pretty much did the same thing again with the two Arkham Jokers :dunno

Actually the latest pictures are in the prime 1 fb forum.

Honestly i decided to ordered this piece after seeing the pictures. Looks great!

b7d10d1aa4b6f016c3f84e70de3b5554.jpg

8aeaf71d351bf2cf240584e5bafc5e47.jpg

defab60ff87cfcfbfa6b60810b067c8b.jpg

2e1d1fcf8d8894708dc81533aedbb1df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back