Prime1 Suicide Squad Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As per P1 Japan website, ES for the Exclusive is 500.
- around 31" tall with base, almost 16" wide and around 14" deep :yess: almost the same width and depth as some PFs!

- ETA is May 2018! Enough time to save up for the rest of the price tag :yess:

The more I look at it, the more I want this. Hopefully I can hold out long enough for the Justice League version.

And given that if I do get this, I'll be getting it from a local distributor, the loss of the rebreather is no big loss imo.

:hi5: Not a must-have for me. It's a great bonus for those who can get it for the same price as the Regular, of course.

How can i find out what scale and what characters P1 has? They are a bit pricey but they my favorites i would love the p1 issue.

For Batman can p1 make a 1:4 scale?

I think they're making 1/4 NEW 52 version of Justice League as a co-production with Sideshow.

Wow. I really like this one. If I dip into the 1/3 scale waters, should it be with this though or should I wait for the Jim Lee 1/3 scale from Prime 1? I wasn't a fan of the SSC BvS 1/4 movie version and the Prime 1 1/2 scale version is too big. Also, I am not a fan of the upcoming Justice League suit so this Affleck suit (unless it stays the same in The Batman) won't have too many other opportunities in statue form. Need to think about it.

Wow. I really like this one. If I dip into the 1/3 scale waters, should it be with this though or should I wait for the Jim Lee 1/3 scale from Prime 1? I wasn't a fan of the SSC BvS 1/4 movie version and the Prime 1 1/2 scale version is too big. Also, I am not a fan of the upcoming Justice League suit so this Affleck suit (unless it stays the same in The Batman) won't have too many other opportunities in statue form. Need to think about it.

I'm the same. I'm getting this because I can't see Prime doing another Batfleck in this suit after the 1/2 and now this.
I say get this!

Only $5 like Thomas Wayne Flashpoint which ain't bad. I wonder why they decide to go $50 on some and less on others.

I believe it has something to do with perceived demand.

Those two pieces were talked about alot more, and movie pieces seem to be more niche for some reason (except for Star Wars).

Sucks that they do that. It's like separating the figures that garner more interest and adding a tax or extra fee on it and leaving the rest untouched, but I guess that's business. How does one select the non-EX version as opposed to the EX which is on their site under "What's New" and in the Shop filter "Batman" sections? Not getting this, but heard they have the non-EX version for cheaper, and was wondering how to select between the two in case there's a future pre-order I'm interested in and want only the non-EX if it's indeed cheaper.

Sucks that they do that. It's like separating the figures that garner more interest and adding a tax or extra fee on it and leaving the rest untouched, but I guess that's business. How does one select the non-EX version as opposed to the EX which is on their site under "What's New" and in the Shop filter "Batman" sections? Not getting this, but heard they have the non-EX version for cheaper, and was wondering how to select between the two in case there's a future pre-order I'm interested in and want only the non-EX if it's indeed cheaper.

From Prime 1's Facebook page it's like what $20 cheaper for the standard? Does it really matter, considering how much this is anyway?

But as it's sometimes hard for Sideshow to move their standard pieces, they maybe should give collectors an option. Doesn't exactly hurt them, and given an option most wouldn't buy a standard over an exclusive.

Will this sell out they still have a 2 grand Batman still for order, I'm thinking of getting it later on for 100 off with points.

I preordered this and just called and cancelled my Sideshow version. I was on the fence about getting that one after seeing the final portrait. Seeing proper
pictures today made up my mind. Now, if I could just decide if I want to keep my Armored Batman PO

I preordered this and just called and cancelled my Sideshow version. I was on the fence about getting that one after seeing the final portrait. Seeing proper
pictures today made up my mind. Now, if I could just decide if I want to keep my Armored Batman PO

Good call.

Yup, good decision. I'd end up selling my Batfleck PF with repainted face even at a low price to help fund this beauty.

Is that a typo, or is the Regular version really cheaper by $25 @ $949.99 compared to the EX which is $974.99?

Given that Prime 1 had the following on their Facebook page:-

Retail Price: Regular version: $949 US Exclusive version: $969 US Edition Size: Regular version: 1000 Exclusive version: 500

Given that Prime 1 had the following on their Facebook page:-

Retail Price: Regular version: $949 US Exclusive version: $969 US Edition Size: Regular version: 1000 Exclusive version: 500

I see. Thanks! I haven't been following the prices on the Prime1 pieces. Are they always like this, their EX a little more expensive than their Regular? I thought US collectors get them for the same price like they do Sideshow PFs.

Back