Prime1 Suicide Squad Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing that has me hesitating is the pose. I feel like the 1:2 is much better in that aspect. I don't think I would like the JLA version. I can't believe they didn't do the nightmare scene.

Only thing that has me hesitating is the pose. I feel like the 1:2 is much better in that aspect. I don't think I would like the JLA version. I can't believe they didn't do the nightmare scene.

I have the 1/2 scale version, and I must admit that I do prefer its pose over that of this 1/3 version.

What the 1/3 has over that of the 1/2 scale is the multiple switch outs, of which the 1/2 scale had none.

I'll probably place an preorder with my local store, but depending on various things such as the entire Justice League line, I may not keep the preorder.

And as interesting as the Nightmare version looks, I doubt I would ever get it. Just the idea of buying a piece based off of a dream sequence doesn't really work with me.

Was looking at the prototype photos, and I just noticed that it comes with two branding irons. When I first saw it 'lit up' I assumed it was done in post. It's cool that Prime 1 are giving us both display options.

And strangly enough as I went through all 28 photos I found that I prefered the simplier look with no weapons, and mouth/lips closed headsculpt. But the amout of options is very enticing.

Was looking at the prototype photos, and I just noticed that it comes with two branding irons. When I first saw it 'lit up' I assumed it was done in post. It's cool that Prime 1 are giving us both display options.

And strangly enough as I went through all 28 photos I found that I prefered the simplier look with no weapons, and mouth/lips closed headsculpt. But the amout of options is very enticing.

Yeah. Some people at first speculated that the hot branding iron would be the EX.

Personally I won't go fully-armed on display as well. Might go with the branding iron most of the time as it's the accessory that can easily be seen from the figure's best display angle and I also personally like that new accessory of his from BvS. If I feel like using the grapple gun, the grenade launcher, or the batarang hand I'd go bare fist for the left hand. But yeah, the options give more bang for the buck :)

I don't see myself using that grit-teeth face. It feels unnatural as the eyes are as neutral as the neutral face has.

Yeah. Some people at first speculated that the hot branding iron would be the EX.

Personally I won't go fully-armed on display as well. Might go with the branding iron most of the time as it's the accessory that can easily be seen from the figure's best display angle and I also personally like that new accessory of his from BvS. If I feel like using the grapple gun, the grenade launcher, or the batarang hand I'd go bare fist for the left hand. But yeah, the options give more bang for the buck :)

I don't see myself using that grit-teeth face. It feels unnatural as the eyes are as neutral as the neutral face has.

What about the rebreather?................though I guess not many people are going to display the EX much, other then when first unboxed.

What about the rebreather?................though I guess not many people are going to display the EX much, other then when first unboxed.

I'd get it if I could have it for just $25 on top of the Regular's price like Sideshow's offer, but ordering an EX here would cost me somewhere between $150-200, and to me that's too much for an extra that I might not use at all anyway. I just checked a few hours ago and as it is, regular P1 pieces here cost almost $200 more compared to Sideshow's prices so I'd be fine with the Regular :)

I'd get it if I could have it for just $25 on top of the Regular's price like Sideshow's offer, but ordering an EX here would cost me somewhere between $150-200, and to me that's too much for an extra that I might not use at all anyway. I just checked a few hours ago and as it is, regular P1 pieces here cost almost $200 more compared to Sideshow's prices so I'd be fine with the Regular :)

Yeah, I'm more or less in the same boat. But it's more like $200-300 USD difference for me on some of these 1/3 pieces, if I were to order direct with Sideshow.

Lucky I can deal without the rebreather on this, but on the 1/3 Arkham Origins Joker, I really wanted that Red Hood switch out, but it's just not worth the differece in cost.

I haven't seen this on popcultcha yet where are you going to buy it from phoenix?

I expect it'll go up for preorder on Popcultcha eventually. At which point I'll preorder with them...... if I do decide to get it.

It also took awhile for the Arkham Origins Joker to come up. I think it was over a week before it showed up on on Popcultcha's website.

The only thing keeping me from ordering is the base. The statue would be absolutely perfect with a simpler, more elegant base.

Why are there pipes, chains, barbed wire-wrapped pipes, padlocks, a gothic fence, and concrete ruins all on the same small slab? Overdesign at its finest, which is tragic because I actually adore the pose of this Bats. If only the base were as clean and elegant as the gesture.

The only thing keeping me from ordering is the base. The statue would be absolutely perfect with a simpler, more elegant base.

Why are there pipes, chains, barbed wire-wrapped pipes, padlocks, a gothic fence, and concrete ruins all on the same small slab? Overdesign at its finest, which is tragic because I actually adore the pose of this Bats. If only the base were as clean and elegant as the gesture.

I actually love the base, but the pose is kind of a letdown to me. Just seems off to me.

The base is actually a nitpick of mine as well, but it's tolerable for me considering that the main figure is fantastic.

To me, it's not that it's too busy. It's that it makes little sense, like they just threw in whatever they thought would make it appealing because "details".

Still getting it, by the way :lol I was at one of our dealer's shops earlier and saw the 1/2 scale version. Too bad the prototype copies of Armored Batman and Wonder Woman were pulled out a few days a go and lent for display at a mall for a Wonder Woman screening.

Nothing new, just pics from the recent Wonderfest. Still hope they'll improve that angry hs. ctto

20376031_1882093035389745_3846175941439268190_n.jpg
20374483_1882093042056411_8310031420571635395_n.jpg
20375997_1882093142056401_3547825976640171713_n.jpg

True, although it is not exactly cheap. :lol

Kinda wish all statues with swap-out headsculpts came with those pedastals. So nice sigh.

The pose isn't the best but it will still have some amazing shelf presence. The ability to mix and match accessories and heads is great

Back