Prime1 Suicide Squad Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like i just bought the last one ssc had in stock as its now sold out, phew. I was debating between this and the justice league version for a long time. I liked the idea of having the affleck sculpt as another display option and the more dynamic pose, but ultimately it all came down to which batman costume i liked better. I just prefer the bvs/suicide squad costume over the justice league version. The cowl is the deal breaker for me, i just don't like the justice league one all that much, and with him looking down like that it really accentuates the aspects i dislike about it. Anyhow I am very excited to add this to the collection he will go nicely with p1 supes and wonder woman when they arrive. Ill post picks when i get him but it will be a while, after using up reward points i did pmt plan because i have too much other **** coming this month. Need to spread out the shipment and the damage so i stay under the wife radar lol

https://youtu.be/eDHvym3j8-4

This guy owns both statues and while he likes the size and pose of the justice league one he says it feels more cheaply made, that the quality of the ss one is much better, it is heavier, has really strong magnets and the head fits way better. Some qc issues with jl ones like cross eyes and others that scare the crap out of me weak magnets. I already lost one modern batman statue head due to weak magnets ****er just fell off by itself and also weak hand magnets too. Thats too much money to be spending for a statue to have those types of issues. Make no mistake i think the pose and base are fantastic on the jl version but not the cowl, the unmasked head (doesn't look like ben very much) or all that other qc stuff. That cowl though he looks more like a bird, like hawkman, then a ****ing bat lol

Back