Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I feel ya.
For me, I've got rid of most of my 1/4 scale stuff to make room for these Batman pieces.
I haven't got any kids either, so I've got a spare room and an attic that are for my 1/3 Bats collection.

Nice! I do have a spacious 4 bedroom home with a basement (unfinished). However, I also have a wife and 2 growing boys. If I ever get around to finishing my basement, I'm going to make a dedicated statue room for myself. The only trouble is that I keep ordering statues instead of putting money aside for the basement. :lol

Ha ha I'm in the same boat. I need to make the attic secure etc but keep pre ordering.

But I'm so behind on more Pre Orders, I'm going to have to lay out about £500 on NRDs once I get paid!
Only good thing is that these pieces are so far off and expensive that most WL do convert.

Holy Batman:eek Statue looks awesome. With the edition size the SS site will most probably crash again once it is up for preorder. Verify the refresh key work the night before.:rotfl

If only I had the cash and space for some Prime1 1/3 figures :monkey2 Or if I ever get to afford a couple of them, I'd certainly be purchasing this and the Batman in badass suit designed to pair Freeze with.

Everything about this statue is magnificent. Not only is it based on one of the Mr Freeze versions I love, P1 also did a great job on the pose, base, details, and I'm sure the final product's paint will be fantastic too. Even the EX is a must-have, a symbol of Victor's tragic life.

Same here as beautiful as it is I wouldn't know where to display it. And I have to consider future PO like Keaton and Jim lee Bats. Idk about this one not to mention the price, worth it! but very expensive. I think the most I'd typically spend on 1 collectible is 1k.

P1 needs to make their awesome stuff in smaller sizes, so we can display more given the space issues hahaha

P1 needs to make their awesome stuff in smaller sizes, so we can display more given the space issues hahaha

I wish they would've started these lines in 1/4 scale. I'd have picked up many more pieces in the Arkham lines if they did. However, that ship has sailed. It wouldn't be fair to any collector who is deep into these lines with many 1/3 pieces already bought to change the scale to 1/4 now.

Who has the license for 1/4? We only have them to blame? :dunno :huh :lol:lol

Yeah, P1's quality is top-notch. Wish they left the Arkham Knight line to 1/3 since I never played that game and don't particularly like all their designs. Origins in 1/4 I probably would get most of not all of them...

Just did a live chat with Sideshow and they haven't got a date or time yet as still waiting on Prime One. But the lady is going to email me as soon as it's up.
I'm expecting this to go quick.
Obviously not like the Thanos insanity last week but still quick.

Just did a live chat with Sideshow and they haven't got a date or time yet as still waiting on Prime One. But the lady is going to email me as soon as it's up.
I'm expecting this to go quick.
Obviously not like the Thanos insanity last week but still quick.

Idk Killer Croc is still around and he is the same ES right? Why does there seem to be more hype for this piece? Is it bc of Thanos? Isnt everyone broke now?

Idk Killer Croc is still around and he is the same ES right? Why does there seem to be more hype for this piece? Is it bc of Thanos? Isnt everyone broke now?

I think there's more anticipation for this piece than Killer Croc.
Probably a more liked character and this piece has a lot more going on.
I wouldn't like to guess the finances of the Thanos collectors, who knows if they are collecting this line as well.
I'm only collecting the Prime One stuff at the moment so makes it easier for me.

He is ginormous! :horror He's gonna need a double BESTA front and back.

Don't know how to post the size comparison, sorry...

dc-comics-batman-arkham-origins-mr-freeze-statue-prime1-studio-silo-9029981.png

I'm ordering this. I was Super Excited that the Gun Lit up too!!!
Then I read Lighting Added For Effect on the bottom of the photo. What crap is that??

Back